Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm blaming Taylor for Green and Ross
Do we know Tate, Thomas, Erickson are better than AJ and Ross or is Taylor just playing his guys to the detriment of the team. I don't trust Taylors evaluation of skill players at all. Never uses RB's effectively guy is clueless. Last I seen Ross he beat a number 2 corner in the browns game havent seen him since.
Reply/Quote
No. Aj is old and broken down now and Toss has proven over and over he is scared on the field and cant catch an std from a hooker.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll give you Taylor hasn't done anything to show he's great at evaluating players, doesn't use his RBs well, and does seem clueless.

The rest of it - nah man.
Reply/Quote
There is a lot we can blame Taylor for, but AJ being ancient and slow, and Ross just being a bad WR all together are not among them.

Reply/Quote
I'm not one to go to bat for ZT so I think it's fair to say that AJ was broken before ZT got here and Ross is just a flat-out bust.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:19 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: No. Aj is old and broken down now and Toss has proven over and over he is scared on the field and cant catch an std from a hooker.

Be funny if he goes somewhere else becomes a pro bowler again. maybe Taylor isnt putting him in a position to succeed.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:19 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: No. Aj is old and broken down now and Toss has proven over and over he is scared on the field and cant catch an std from a hooker.

This.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:33 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Be funny if he goes somewhere else becomes a pro bowler again. maybe Taylor isnt putting him in a position to succeed.

Have you watched him play this season?

Reply/Quote
AJ didn't looked washed up in Charger game. Giving less snaps outright benching. As far as Ross has been a healthy scratch they are not his guys Taylor is a special kind of stupid. He chose Ryan Finley over Andy Dalton for 4 games because he wasnt his guy. Taylors ego is ruining team.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:33 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Be funny if he goes somewhere else becomes a pro bowler again. maybe Taylor isnt putting him in a position to succeed.

And maybe if we let Hart go he'll become an All-pro and HoFer.

Reply/Quote
AJ was a huge gamble and the Bengals got burned. Should know better by now. Ross is garbage. Marvin didn't believe in him and he has been a weekly healthy scratch under Taylor. Barring injury I don't see him coming back, especially considering both backs are better pass catchers than him, IMO.
Reply/Quote
It looked like Aj said " if your not gonna use me then just trade me" Zac Taylor is a p.o.s who doesnt know what hes doing. The only credibility he had was with the bearcats as the OC and there offense wasnt that good..Zac is a good talker. Thats it. I have thrown in the towel on ZT. Time to let him go.
Reply/Quote
This team is falling apart.AJ is out ,,,again.Reader is out probably for the year.Burrow is getting mangled.The O-line just hit a new low.And ZT doesn’t have a clue.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:09 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: It looked like Aj said " if your not gonna use me then just trade me" Zac Taylor is a p.o.s who doesnt know what hes doing. The only credibility he had was with the bearcats as the OC and there offense wasnt that good..Zac is a good talker. Thats it. I have thrown in the towel on ZT. Time to let him go.

AJ seems pretty broken and not good, but the fact that he went from being Mr. Teammate of the Year to possibly choosing to not play last season, being upset about being tagged, and now he may be wanting to be traded is just a sad state of affairs.
Reply/Quote

I think he retires after this year. It's not like him getting injured from doing the typical WR things and just being slow is not on Taylor.

And that crap about "trade me" who would want him at this point? No offense to him but he's washed.

Ross is simply Troy Williamson bad too.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:33 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I think he retires after this year. It's not like him getting injured from doing the typical WR things and just being slow is not on Taylor.

And that crap about "trade me" who would want him at this point? No offense to him but he's washed.

Ross is simply Troy Williamson bad too.

As a trade, probably no one due to the cap hit, but I'm willing to bet if the Bengals released him he would have 31 suitors.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:03 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: As a trade, probably no one due to the cap hit, but I'm willing to bet if the Bengals released him he would have 31 suitors.

32 including the Bengals if we could get AJ on a reasonable deal.
Reply/Quote
I STAND BY GREEN. TAYLOR ISNT A GOOD OFFENSIVE PLAY CALLER. HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE AJ.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 11:23 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: This team is falling apart.AJ is out ,,,again.Reader is out probably for the year.Burrow is getting mangled.The O-line just hit a new low.And ZT doesn’t have a clue.

ZT had the balls to say "we started to get things going at the end of the game on that last drive" haha. When the Ravens play relaxed D up 27-0.. This guy is a JOKE. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:45 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: AJ didn't looked washed up in Charger game. Giving less snaps outright benching. As far as Ross has been a healthy scratch they are not his guys Taylor is a special kind of stupid. He chose Ryan Finley over Andy Dalton for 4 games because he wasnt his guy. Taylors ego is ruining team.

All he's done is catch a couple 8 yard slants and get called for pushing off because he's not getting any separation. Green has had plenty of chances. Tyler Boyd is doing just fine.
Reply/Quote