Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm done
Until David Bell is fired as manager of the Cincinnati Reds I'm done watching, listening and especially paying for mlb.tv and I sent a letter to the Reds telling them such. He's cost them nearly every loss this season through utter mismanagement which is not sustainable. I'm certainly not paying to watch this fool.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, I hate that you spent money on the TV programming to watch them.. Hopefully things change soon, and you at least get your money's worth for the season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Probably just pissed..It happens to the best of us I suppose, but on a different subject... think it's worth the $10 investment? A Nick Senzel Card from game 2 of the Giants series?  I was thinking of getting a few for my grandkids.. Might be a nice investment especially if he goes on to become a superstar.. 
[Image: artbb-16c2s-19tn-0174_.png]

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What the hell..I ordered 5, 1 for each of the grandkids and 1 for my son..  If they amount to nothing I'm out $30, but on the other hand if Senzel goes on to become a huge star in the game by the time my gandkids get to be in their 30's-40's they'll have a nice chunk of coin sitting in mom's drawer somewhere.. 

Reply/Quote
BTW...If you're interested here's the link.. https://www.topps.com/nick-senzel-mlb-topps-now-reg-card-174.html

I doubt these cards appreciate the way they once did, but this is kind of a rare offer that expires in an hour or so (according to Topps which I never believe the expiration times) 

Reply/Quote