Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Browns Are Why Bengals Should NOT Make Constant Changes
(01-09-2016, 03:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is Carolina a success?  They beat Ryan Lindly. 15-1, All-Pro QB

Cardinals beat no one.  Went to the SB.

Chiefs are in almost the exact same boat as Cincy.  Are kicking the Texan's ass right now, so that drought will be over.

Steelers haven't won since 2010 with a HoF Calibur QB.  Won 2 SB since Lewis arrived.

Broncos have been a playoff mess after the super bowl.  Went to the SB.

Texans won a bad division and almost lost it to hassle all colts.   Beat Bengals TWICE in postseason.

Packers have a HoF QB and struggle in the playoffs.   Won a SB.

I only put the Seahawks and Pats in better shape than Cincy .  If Marvin has the luxury of a HoF Calibur QB then it would most likely be a different story.

You were working awfully hard to try to downgrade teams that have had more success.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You were working awfully hard to try to downgrade teams that have had more success.

I wasn't even trying to say any of those teams were better than the Bengals or not, I was just pointing out that lots of new HC/QB situations are seeing results and revitalizing franchisees RATHER than leading to teams becoming the Browns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote