Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm glad I refused to follow the gameday thread
(01-10-2016, 02:19 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Boswell would have hit that from 50.

It was incredible that CIN stole that win, and even more incredible they gave it away.  If both HC's weren't morons it would have never come down to that.

I don't know if he would of hit it from 50. It was wet out but who knows.

Hate losing like that. I just feel like the 2nd personal was ticky tacky in a game like that. Rivals ,playoffs, chippy,... ,Porter stirring it up on the field,...etc.

That penalty decided the game. If it was from the 50 and we lost ,so be it. I'm a Bengals fan so you can take it for what it is worth but the 2nd personal was wrong. To me it almost seem like the NFL wants to keep the Steelers in it. I know you don't want to hear it but thats the way it is perceived outside of Pittsburg ever since the Seattle SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:42 AM)tigerseye Wrote: I don't know if he would of hit it from 50. It was wet out but who knows.

Hate losing like that. I just feel like the 2nd personal was ticky tacky in a game like that. Rivals ,playoffs, chippy,... ,Porter stirring it up on the field,...etc.

Except for Burfiict, I thought all 4 PF were tick-tack.

And PIT got doubly screwed on the Shazier fumble return, getting a celebration penalty added on.  That was legit, but when you screw up the call PLUS the PF that's a really bad break.
Reply/Quote
But the ticky tack call against jones. Decided the game. Ump can't do that on something minor. Sour grapes I know but I think accurate. Can't hand a team a game like that.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:50 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict's IQ can't be over 50.

Which is easily 30 points higher than yours. 

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Your fans are trash.  Your team is trash.  You deserved this CIN.

Go look in the mirror, hypocrite. 

Go **** yourself while you're at it.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Had the Jones situation been handled correctly it would have been a flag on the Steelers - injury timeout = coaches NOT allowed on the field plus Porter was taunting Bengal players.

And then there was the play that started the game spiraling out of control - the flagrant helmet to helmet hit on Bernard that was uncalled (and should have been a 15 yard PF at minimum and potentially Shazier should have been ejected). The NFL knew this crew lost control of the last game and by letting them officiate this playoff game they were asking for trouble.
Reply/Quote
If you start reading thread thread, begin at page 110. That's right after the bengals' failed 2pt play. The meltdown that ensued was pure joy.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:51 AM)tigerseye Wrote: But the ticky tack call against jones. Decided the game. Ump can't do that on something minor. Sour grapes I know but I think accurate. Can't hand a team a game like that.

Agreed.  But they took a TD off the board with the Shazier fumble, and hit PIT for a PF to boot.

Properly ruled, that's game over on the TD return.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:21 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Agreed.  But they took a TD off the board with the Shazier fumble, and hit PIT for a PF to boot.

Properly ruled, that's game over on the TD return.

It was properly ruled.

Unfortunately the official blew a quick whistle.  Probably because the officials though it would keep the players from ANOTHER scrum vs actually calling some penalties when they had to separate players...again.

The only way to rule that was fumble with clear recovery.

And the one official, the one pushing Tomlin back to the sideline, didn't seem to want to let him challenge anyway.  But that's the right call given the whistle blowing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote