Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'm going to become a Daddy!
(10-18-2017, 07:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Isaac 'Ike' Leeman Bengalhawk62 was born on 10/17/17.  7 lbs 8 ozs, 19 inches long.  Everyone is doing fine.  

My oh my.  Never thought feelings like this existed.  We had some trouble on the day of delivery so we had to go in after him. Sitting outside the OR, waiting for the surgeon to prep the wife for the c section, me n God had a pretty tight relationship.  I'm not the most religious fella in the world, but even Pope Francis would have struggled to keep up with my rosary skills in that moment.  Wowzers.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!  Congrats ol buddy, nothin like em. :andy: Cheers 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats Hawk...all the best!

I have no advice for you though dude...i'm 43 single and no kids. (Dubuque girl didn't work out but I did get a Loras basketball t-shirt out of it)

I have nieces and a nephew though and they are great. However, I can walk away though when they get testy....
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 07:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Isaac 'Ike' Leeman Bengalhawk62 was born on 10/17/17.  7 lbs 8 ozs, 19 inches long.  Everyone is doing fine.  

My oh my.  Never thought feelings like this existed.  We had some trouble on the day of delivery so we had to go in after him. Sitting outside the OR, waiting for the surgeon to prep the wife for the c section, me n God had a pretty tight relationship.  I'm not the most religious fella in the world, but even Pope Francis would have struggled to keep up with my rosary skills in that moment.  Wowzers.

17th of October is an Excellent day to be born... 

I know its my birthday lol  and was my moms as well

Congrats On your Libra Baby... (oops they are virgo's now)
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 07:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Isaac 'Ike' Leeman Bengalhawk62 was born on 10/17/17. 7 lbs 8 ozs, 19 inches long. Everyone is doing fine.

My oh my. Never thought feelings like this existed. We had some trouble on the day of delivery so we had to go in after him. Sitting outside the OR, waiting for the surgeon to prep the wife for the c section, me n God had a pretty tight relationship. I'm not the most religious fella in the world, but even Pope Francis would have struggled to keep up with my rosary skills in that moment. Wowzers.

Hell yeah.

You're in for two of the greatest years of your life. Then he'll learn to say "no" to you like my daughter did over labor day weekend... And you will never look at him the same.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote