Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gonna need taunting rules in JN
Did anyone find out what Von Bell said or did to get his taunting penalty?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 10:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The end zone camera where a team as to go and mug for the camera throwing up gang signs is immature to me. I  guess it's all about perspective

Yeah. You wanna look like a bunch of grade schoolers..do this right here. So stupid.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 11:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: that is stiff arming

It was a baiting act that could engender ill will between the teams. Henry didn't extend his arm until he drew in the defender
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 01:26 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Yeah. You wanna look like a bunch of grade schoolers..do this right here. So stupid.

Grade schoolers?

When I watch games with my adult friends we jump out of our seats to celebrate tds.  When I go to the games adults all around me go crazy when we score tds.  Where do you get the idea that only "grade schoolers" celebrate tds?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 11:53 AM)PhilHos Wrote: But he called him a mean name while doing it. Mellow

lol
Reply/Quote
I approve of taunting flagging, and they should also flag bad hairs. Did you see Andy's hair last week? That was worthy of a flag to our advantage. At least Burrow loses with a slick hair cut. Joe
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 01:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I approve of taunting flagging, and they should also flag bad hairs. Did you see Andy's hair last week? That was worthy of a flag to our advantage. At least Burrow loses with a slick hair cut. Joe

That Fire Mane  Was awesome what you talking about lol
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 12:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Grade schoolers?

When I watch games with my adult friends we jump out of our seats to celebrate tds.  When I go to the games adults all around me go crazy when we score tds.  Where do you get the idea that only "grade schoolers" celebrate tds?

ffs. Did you even read what I was responding to?

1. No mention of celebrating TD's
2. Talking about when they all rush to a camera to do their poses

Celebrate all you want. Celebrate TD's all you want. Do what I ireferenced above and I think you look stupid. Or do you and your friends all run up and pose together in front of the TV?

Do you just troll through here looking for stuff to argue about? It a freaking opinion that I think it looks stupid. But obviously having an opinion on this site makes it open season for judgement. 

smh. Cant believe I even wasted the time to respond to this. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 02:38 PM)R3stangs Wrote: But obviously having an opinion on this site makes it open season for judgement. 

Yep.

That is pretty much the way it works on every message board I have ever seen.

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you grow some thicker skin.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 06:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think it is that big of an issue, but I understand why the NFL wants to keep a lid on taunting. They want to project more of a mature image.

These organized (and very cringe) team celebrations definitely project a mature image. Mellow

...and I say this as someone who used to defend celebrating, but the new celebrations Re a bit over the top.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 02:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: These organized (and very cringe) team celebrations definitely project a mature image. Mellow

...and I say this as someone who used to defend celebrating, but the new celebrations Re a bit over the top.

They are fun and playful.

Taunting is mean.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They are fun and playful.

Taunting is mean.

should the "celebration" that mocked burficts concussion be considered taunting?  if it had happened this season
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: should the "celebration" that mocked burficts concussion be considered taunting?  if it had happened this season

I don't recall the details.

Which one of his 32 concussions are you talking about?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 12:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I watch games with my adult friends we jump out of our seats to celebrate tds.

Versus when you hang out with the kid friends watching the Big Comfy Couch waiting for Loonette The Clown's clock section? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 04:13 PM)GodFather Wrote: Versus when you hang out with the kid friends watching the Big Comfy Couch waiting for Loonette The Clown's clock section? Ninja

No jumping around then.  We all have to all lie down for clock stretch..  
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 04:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No jumping around then.  We all have to all lie down for clock stretch..  

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 03:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't recall the details.

Which one of his 32 concussions are you talking about?

lol...

Wasnt it JuJu that knocked him out then had a TD celebration recreating that event.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 04:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol...

Wasnt it JuJu that knocked him out then had a TD celebration recreating that event.

Yes I believe so, the sad thing is if it happened today the Steelers wouldn't be penalized. There are NFL rules and then there are Pittsburgh rules..  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.

That is pretty much the way it works on every message board I have ever seen.

If you can't handle people disagreeing with you grow some thicker skin.

Is that taunting? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 02:38 PM)R3stangs Wrote: ffs. Did you even read what I was responding to?

1. No mention of celebrating TD's
2. Talking about when they all rush to a camera to do their poses

Celebrate all you want. Celebrate TD's all you want. Do what I ireferenced above and I think you look stupid. Or do you and your friends all run up and pose together in front of the TV?

Do you just troll through here looking for stuff to argue about? It a freaking opinion that I think it looks stupid. But obviously having an opinion on this site makes it open season for judgement. 

smh. Cant believe I even wasted the time to respond to this. 

If that bothers you, don't go to any large events where people have fun.

They are filled with people doing group selfies.  The only difference is they are holding the camera themselves...
Reply/Quote