Poll: What channel are you watching the NFL Draft on?
ESPN
NFLN
ABC
I'll look online for the picks...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not definitely not watching the draft
On ESPN, now that I have NFLN again. Where you watching and why? You flipping between 2 channels?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
ESPN for sentimental reasons
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NFLN (assuming my parents have that channel) but likely flip to ESPN at times.
Reply/Quote
Nfln online or the app from my phone
Reply/Quote
NFL Network is the way to go.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 08:24 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: On ESPN, now that I have NFLN again. Where you watching and why? You flipping between 2 channels?

ABC cause it is free on my antenna and comes in perfect anyways.

Will watch Draft Day with Costner before hand as well as it is a tradition the last 3 years when we have done well in the Draft. Wink
Reply/Quote
NFL Network just because I'll want to hear all of their analysis and all.

They tend to be the more no nonsense draft channel, IMCO.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: NFL Network just because I'll want to hear all of their analysis and all.

They tend to be the more no nonsense draft channel, IMCO.

For sure if I had a choice and didn't want to go to a bar. Prefer drinking at home and eating well for cheap without people.

NFL Network is by far the best channel ever for football analysis.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 10:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure if I had a choice and didn't want to go to a bar. Prefer drinking at home and eating well for cheap without people.

NFL Network is by far the best channel ever for football analysis.

That's how I am for the first two days because I like to be near a computer where I can follow everything and hear/see the evaluations and details. 

Day three mostly takes place in the day, though, so I'll probably be home for those, too lol Might roll down to the bar for it.

Also, I'm presenting at a high school up in Cincinnati tomorrow from 7:15 to 2:10 (North Cinci, so I have to wake up at 5 or 5:30), so I'll most likely sleep from the time I get home until the draft.

Draft comes once a year and plays a big part in our season, so I can sacrifice one weekend to make sure I get it all  Rock On

(Edit: Sorry if any of that was too vague or off but I'm up $320 in poker on my phone and I'm rubbing it in that they're all losing money to a vegetable Hilarious )
Reply/Quote
THE ABSOLUTE WORSE are the folks that follow it on twitter, ect...and then spoil the pick in our thread about 30 seconds before it's made.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: THE ABSOLUTE WORSE are the folks that follow it on twitter, ect...and then spoil the pick in our thread about 30 seconds before it's made.

I have a friend that works for ESPN. He does things like cut interviews for the prospects during the draft. He is always in the building on draft night and loves to text me the Bengals picks so I have shut my phone off during the draft lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: THE ABSOLUTE WORSE are the folks that follow it on twitter, ect...and then spoil the pick in our thread about 30 seconds before it's made.

(04-27-2022, 11:31 PM)Synric Wrote: I have a friend that works for ESPN. He does things like cut interviews for the prospects during the draft. He is always in the building on draft night and loves to text me the Bengals picks so I have shut my phone off during the draft lol.

Yeah, turrrible people...
Reply/Quote
Normally I would watch NFL Network for most of the draft but this year it’s none of the above
Reply/Quote
Hearing the ESPN musical jingle before the pick is made is engrained in my head. That's probably where I'll be watching it.
Reply/Quote
I've been listening to NFL Radio on SiriusXM coverage of the draft since about 2016.
Reply/Quote
I will never watch the ESPN broadcast as long as I have another choice.
I much prefer the likes of Rich Eisen and Daniel Jeremiah over Kiper and McShay.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

(04-27-2022, 11:31 PM)Synric Wrote: I have a friend that works for ESPN. He does things like cut interviews for the prospects during the draft. He is always in the building on draft night and loves to text me the Bengals picks so I have shut my phone off during the draft lol.

(04-27-2022, 11:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, turrrible people...

I can't even look at my phone because my YouTube TV seems to be 30 seconds to a minute delayed, so, even if I say off Facebook and Twitter, all my friends start reacting to the pick in our group chat and it ruins it for me.
Reply/Quote
Yahoo Sports, it's the PFF guys.

dang what a run on WR's.. sucks to be pitt and need one hahaha
Reply/Quote
We were eating at Margaritaville during the first few picks last night before heading over to the draft and espn radio was broadcasting from the restaurant. We were watching the draft muted on their tvs while they had the live radio program playing over the speakers. The radio show went live to the commissioner for the picks and they were about 45 seconds to a minute ahead of the TV. Very weird to watch/hear it that way. I was surprised at how long the delay for TV was.
Reply/Quote