Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not really convinced..
This tshirt package seems to imply that if I wear these shirts I won't have to take showers anymore.  AS IF the unpleasant odors coming from my pits will somehow magically not happen henceforth.. 
[Image: pmobu7Dlj]
I'm not convinced . I'm taking showers anyway. I guess Haines Inc., hasn't been near me on a hot South Carolina summer day   .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You should put that shirt to the test. Start a video documentary, wear that same shirt every day, while refraining from showering during the test, every day for 30 days. Every day, shoot some video of yourself smelling each of your pits, and then smile and say "Still working!". The day you can no longer smile and hold a straight face, we'll know it has reached it's failure point.

Whadaya think? Heck, you could end up with an endorsement deal out of it. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The arrow where it says "feel the softness" is pointing to the guys crotch.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 08:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The arrow where it says "feel the softness" is pointing to the guys crotch.

I think it's pointing to his knee, but even that's too close for comfort . 

Anyway, I did mow the lawn today wearing one of these shirts and amazingly I'm still fresh as a daisy . I still smell just like a guy wearing a tshirt and honestly, what could possibly smell better than a guy wearing a tshirt? 
Just close your eyes and imagine yourself as fresh as a daisy.. 
Reply/Quote