Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm officially done with threads about the GD threads
Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that I will no longer be negatively commenting regarding the gameday threads in threads specifically made to bad mouth those in the gameday threads, and other threads where the topic randomly pops up.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment, but until then, y'all can find me in the Noise, ignoring threads regarding threads about the gameday thread.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
To me it's simple. If you don't like game day threads then don't view them. I really don't get all the arguing over it. I don't like P&R and Smack Talk so I just don't go there. I get that some do and that's fine. We all enjoy various parts of this board in different ways.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Cupcakes are a terrible dessert!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:15 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that I will no longer be negatively commenting regarding the gameday threads in threads specifically made to bad mouth those in the gameday threads, and other threads where the topic randomly pops up.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment, but until then, y'all can find me in the Noise, ignoring threads regarding threads about the gameday thread.

I would like to announce that I have nothing to announce, until the time comes when I may announce a possible announcement that I might then announce at some point, after announcing that there is no longer a lack of announcements to announce.

Please stay tuned for the lack of announcements until I announce possible announcements, at which time I may announce the announcement. 
Reply/Quote
Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that I will no longer be commenting regarding the gameday threads in threads specifically made to bad mouth those who take issue with others who disprove of the gameday threads

I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment, but until then, y'all can find me in the Noise, ignoring threads regarding threads about the gameday thread about others posting threads about the GameDay threads.
Reply/Quote
Even through there is only 4 responses I am declaring this thread OVER. The writing is on the wall, all signs point to it's collapse, and those who can't see it just haven't been following the board the last 5 years....

Fire the MODS! Everyone must go....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: To me it's simple.  If you don't like game day threads then don't view them.  I really don't get all the arguing over it.  I don't like P&R and Smack Talk so I just don't go there.  I get that some do and that's fine.  We all enjoy various parts of this board in different ways.

Haha I thought I was replying to the original game day thread, thread.  But I guess this still works.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Cupcakes are a terrible dessert!

You wash that mouth. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I would like to announce that I have nothing to announce. 

That's a paradox, bro. You're breaking the timeline. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
It has come to our attention that announcements about announcements have been taking place right here in our very own community. I have to say I'm deeply disturbed and disappointed and hoped it would never come to this.
Reply/Quote
I like the Tin man
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:58 PM)treee Wrote: It has come to our attention that announcements about announcements have been taking place right here in our very own community. I have to say I'm deeply disturbed and disappointed and hoped it would never come to this.

Just wait until they start teasing their preannouncements 
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:02 PM)basballguy Wrote: Just wait until they start teasing their preannouncements 

I actually think that's what you just did. 
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I like cupcakes.
Reply/Quote
I know we arent used to playoff football but at least wait until the offseason to shitpost this hard
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:11 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I know we arent used to playoff football but at least wait until the offseason to shitpost this hard

[Image: michael-meka1-i-am-meka.gif]
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:08 PM)TheFan Wrote: I like cupcakes.

Sick
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't worry, we'll bring the GD thread to you.. muahahahaha..
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:08 PM)TheFan Wrote: I like cupcakes.

[Image: robert-redford-nod.gif]

(01-18-2022, 05:35 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Sick

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474ey14o52rzaz5bpptr...y.gif&ct=g]
LFG  

Reply/Quote