Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm pretty confident we win tomorrow
Miami defense has a great pass rushing D line, but their secondary and linebackers are bad. Miami fan said you can run on them all day. So Hill and Gio should have big days in the White Tiger Uni's. I hope this is good practice and a stepping stone for a big win streak. If we lose, we are in big trouble and I think we'd have to try and get a wild card spot. A lot riding on tomorrow night. Even though I feel this team needs player personnel changes at certain spots to beat good teams, I hope Marvin can figure that out.
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it, but when the Browns took the Dolphins to OT, I saw the handwriting on the wall.

If the Browns could win in OT, that is where Coach Lewis sets the bar. Let's try to get it to OT and sneak out with a win will be his thinking.

Predictions: Dolphins score first. Dolphins lead at half 17-3. Dolphins lead going into fourth quarter 23-10. Dalton leads furious comeback that starts with about 4 minutes left. Bengals lose 23-20.

Score by quarters:

1 2 3 F
Miami 10 17 23 23
Cincinnati 0 3 10 20

I so want to be wrong but think I won't be.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
We better get a huge pass rush because our corner situation just went from bad to worse this week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So there oline is in really bad shape. This is an advantage that we should be able to take and run with. Geno and Carlos should have Tannehill running for his life. If we cant generate pressure on him then we'll lose.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How many times have you seen the Bengals go into a game in which everything favors them only to ultimately lose? I hope the Bengals defense isn't relying too much on the fact that Burfict is back. Great defenses don't rely on just one guy.

They SHOULD win. Not only that, they should win somewhat convincingly. They are the better team, but that doesn't always happen. This game will still be in doubt in the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:38 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: How many times have you seen the Bengals go into a game in which everything favors them only to ultimately lose? I hope the Bengals defense isn't relying too much on the fact that Burfict is back. Great defenses don't rely on just one guy.

They SHOULD win. Not only that, they should win somewhat convincingly. They are the better team, but that doesn't always happen. This game will still be in doubt in the 4th quarter.

Monday Night football against...you guessed it.... Miami comes to mind.  Ruined my Halloween.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If we don't Marv shouldn't make it the rest of the season. That said I think we will. Miami looked bad against a very bad Browns team.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Monday Night football against...you guessed it.... Miami comes to mind.  Ruined my Halloween.  

Yep. Geno tore his ACL that game. Lost on a safety in OT.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Monday Night football against...you guessed it.... Miami comes to mind.  Ruined my Halloween.  

It was a Thursday night game, not Monday.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Yep. Geno tore his ACL that game. Lost on a sack in OT.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:53 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It was a Thursday night game, not Monday.

I knew that.  No idea why I typed Monday.

Reply/Quote
I'm right there will ya man. I'm feeling a 2 score victory today and think the team comes out with some actual emotion and fire after last games second half dud.
Reply/Quote
Geno and Dunlap should feast this game. 3rd string Center and their RT got benched last game against the Browns.

Wake and Suh have played well at times but other than that they are not a great pass rushing team. Mario Williams
hasn't played well for a couple years. Teams have run on these guys 2nd most in the league and we just started to
get our running game going.

Shaw has also played great and i bet he starts on the outside in place of Dre. Adam will play much better this game.

The Dolphins don't run the ball well and Foster is out. Lots of reasons to like this game and oh...

We are at home coming off a tough loss.
Reply/Quote
AAAAAAAAAND!!!!!   We are wearing our slick new color rush uni's tonight!  Don't forget about that! 

Just wish they would have made a white helmet to match.........
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 02:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: AAAAAAAAAND!!!!!   We are wearing our slick new color rush uni's tonight!  Don't forget about that! 

Just wish they would have made a white helmet to match.........

I think that would look wicked...
Reply/Quote
Well my gut was right, we won. But I do see we have the same problems on the o line and Like I said we need a o line change, at center to start with. Idk what they was talking about, but they looked good stopping our run, they was really physical with hill and gio. Hill was running hard as he could lol people need to give him a break. I'm glad we ain't looking at 1-3 damn, burfict gave us our d back.
Reply/Quote