Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I may be getting punchy
(09-03-2018, 10:29 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Mean Gene Okerlund? Psh, I believe it.

In all seriousness, I absolutely believe this team is more talented than the majority of folks think. If the offensive line holds up, a 10/11 win season is in the cards. I just really hope Ross is the weapon we think he can be. The drops worry me.

lol...that's what happens when I post before having any caffeine

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
On the Geno pick I think that King sees that the Geno/Billings tandem is a nightmare. If you're going to double team Geno do you have someone who can stop Billings one on one?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 10:30 AM)Goalpost Wrote: It's unbelievable how little respect we are getting among the oddsmakers

http://www.betvega.com/super-bowl-odds/

Has this team done anything over the last 16 years (or 28 for that matter) to warrant better SB odds?

Or to warrant ANY playoff respect?

Respect is earned not granted
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think he is spot on in us winning the division but I also see us getting to the championship game and got as good feeling about us getting to the Superbowl if everyone stays health
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 12:13 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: I think he is spot on in us winning the division but I also see us getting to the championship game and got as good feeling about us getting to the Superbowl if everyone stays health

I like your confidence i hope you’re right!!
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 04:31 PM)Roland Wrote: On the Geno pick I think that King sees that the Geno/Billings tandem is a nightmare. If you're going to double team Geno do you have someone who can stop Billings one on one?

Sort of confirms this. King was impressed with Billings in the preseason. 

https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC/status/1037027272660840448
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 05:01 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I like your confidence i hope you’re right!!

I really hope so too
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 10:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Here are his picks:

The AFC playoff Picture
Division winners: New England, Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Los Angeles Chargers.
Wild-card teams: Pittsburgh, Houston.
Seeds: 1. New England, 2. Jacksonville, 3. Chargers, 4. Cincinnati, 5. Pittsburgh, 6. Houston
AFC title game: New England 30, Los Angeles 23.

Although I do love the idea of playoff games being at home, I've had enough of Pittsburgh in the playoffs for my lifetime that's for sure. Although I'd love to end the playoff misery against those worthless meatsacks.
Reply/Quote