Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I need Suggestions for fantasy football name
All i can come up with is Mixon it up,,,if there's a better one of love for somebody to share it
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 08:44 AM)Striped4war Wrote: All i can come up with is Mixon it up,,,if there's a better one of love for somebody to share it

Mix Tape: Highlight Real (or Highlight Reel if you prefer - either spelling works)

Pre-Mix (focusing on tail gating and pre-game - see what I did there?)

Shower Mix (Post game)

Mixed Metaphors: Resurrection on the River

It seems you're hell bent on having Mixon on your team - did you put a clause in the league by laws that nobody else can draft him? Hilarious

If we don't confine ourselves to that name then possibilities abound, but if you think he is going to be a durable player here is one more using it: Concrete Mix.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I think a safe alternative just in case you don't get mixon in the draft would be "Rick James Beotch!" This way your covered either way.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oops Eiferted
Reply/Quote
Just wanted to keep it related to the new and improved team.Wanted a cool name to go with Ross but all I can come up with is Mixon ones,,,I usually go with The Burfict Storm
Reply/Quote
I've always liked Mixed Nuts.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2017, 10:52 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I've always liked Mixed Nuts.

You realize the fun we could all have with that statement?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I might go with Tree Huggers for my team name, but that might not fit for you unless you were in a car that hit a tree and made you crippled!
Reply/Quote
In one league I'm in it's my big scoregasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengalpocalypse Now Because we're going to hit them with enough weapons to make Kim Jong Un blush..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Charlie Don't Surf
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Average Joe

Sloppy Joe

Eat at Joe's
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Harry Balls
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote