Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see Massacre in Indianapolis
(08-27-2018, 07:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: for the Colts.

I believe that based on what our team has shown thus far in preseason that week 1 is going to go swimmingly.

1. Our biggest weakness seems to be Run D, and Mack (their top rusher) is questionable for return week 1.
2. Colts biggest weakness the past few years has been their O line (there is a reason Andrew Luck missed the last 18 games or whatever it is). With how our D-line has been surging, I think it's going to be a long day for Luck (welcome back bud!).
3. Colts simply don't have the secondary to line up. Somebody is going to be open, every, single, play.

I should temper my expectations a bit, as I think the Bills are going to be a bad team this year, and thus gave us a little better showing than maybe we truly are. However, the Colts may be WORSE than the Bills are.

Is there anything I'm overlooking here? Anything I should be nervous about? Does T.Y. Hilton even still play in this league?

I'm looking for a big victory, something like 38-17. Don't let me down Bengals!
I think you pointed to some very positive matchups... the two big edges for Indy is going to be home field advantage and Luck.  The excitement is going to be over the top with him back and I just feel he is going to be sharp .. agree it could be neutralized with our Dline and their weak Oline.. but he has big play ability to keep them in game, we need to get off to a good start to take the opening day frenzy of a crowd out of play
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 10:25 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: If so...I'll be there 5 rows behind Bengals bench. I'll fill everyone in if I see/hear anything of consequence. Me and my wife and kids will be the only people in orange in the sea of blue. Who Dey.

We will be bring 11 to Indy
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 06:56 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not sure, but I think the OP is referring to the season opener.  

Well ... you do have a point there.

In that case, I'm looking for the defense to man handle Luck and his receivers.

On offense I'm looking for 28-33 points.

Reply/Quote
I'm looking for Luck to be extremely rusty and get hit.... a lot. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Indy's O-line has been terrible, but has anyone seen Luck or them operate at all in the pre-season? Outside of a few seconds of clips, I haven't actually seen any of them to play to know how their team is doing. Time for some research.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote