Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see what trump means by fake news now!
(06-29-2017, 10:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol...the irony here. When my posts rub you the wrong way it becomes a "tirade" or "rant".

Nice one you got going here.

Sir it wasn't one post that was a "tirade" it's the multiple posts/threads.

However avoiding the things I posted is a good move on your part.  Best to just move along.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-29-2017, 07:11 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: This is so true. Its just unbelievable what this guy has done/does. Some of the media calls him out on it and his followers and the rightwingnut party treats it as its ok, just a left wing conspiracy. Here is a person who had his picture placed on a magazine with flattering headlines then hung up in his business's . This is an action of a liar, cheat and fraud. (what Mit said).
This doesn't bother any of his follower's? They just shrug it off like no big deal?  A comment from one of his spin crew said that maybe some of his subordinates did this with out his knowledge. Are you serious?  This man is one sick puppy. I'm assuming the majority of people who voted for him because he promised to bring job back to this country and cut taxes.
Will they see that they have been coned when they get nothing and the top 1% get richer? Trump got close to 60 million votes I believe. Did all these people hate Obama care because it was taking money out of their pocket or just hate Obama, probably cause he was black? I repeat, Everything that turkey neck in my sig complained and whined about in 2009-10 about Obama care , he is doing now only worse. Its on video and its a fact. This doesn't bother anyone?

A lot of people believed that at one point. What with the witch hunt and all though, I think maybe nobody should believe that. Maybe he got nowhere close to 60 million votes. Anybody wanna poll board members here (obviously not a scientific poll) and see how many voted for him? I mean, Americans are dumb, politically disengaged, and prone to voting against their own interests, but I still have begun to doubt he got close to even 40 million votes.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
xxlt
A lot of people believed that at one point. What with the witch hunt and all though, I think maybe nobody should believe that. Maybe he got nowhere close to 60 million votes. Anybody wanna poll board members here (obviously not a scientific poll) and see how many voted for him? I mean, Americans are dumb, politically disengaged, and prone to voting against their own interests, but I still have begun to doubt he got close to even 40 million votes.

Hello. Whether it was 60 or 40 mill doesn't really matter. A lot of people voted for him, why?
Was building a wall that important?
Was ending Obama care that important?
Jobs? Tax cuts ? Abortion? Environment?
40 Mill people are not in the top 1%.

Is trump and the rights policies going to help the middle class?
(06-28-2017, 12:26 AM)Vlad Wrote: Sorry, but that's what would be considered as propaganda, not news.

What he means by fake news was the recent fake CNN report that falsely tied Trump to a Russian investment bank, in which three CNN staffers resigned..which incidentally, a story which has been met by crickets around here.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339604-trump-on-cnn-retraction-what-about-all-the-other-phony-stories-they

...or these 13 additional fake news stories explained in detail that had occurred over the last 5 months....incidentally, fake news accounts that can not be disputed by anyone here.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/23/13-major-fake-news-stories-just-five-months-trumps-presidency/

Trump called the Washington Post fake news for reporting the his fake Time covers while claiming Amazon doesn't pay a fake internet tax.
(06-29-2017, 09:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: You're right its a silly thing.  
Amid all the damning evidence of fake news we've deflected to psycho babbling.

Btw...did anyone have a problem with Obamas ego/narcissism?

Recall the claim this son of a Kenyan sheep herder made when he said his birth was the result of the civil rights protest known as the Selma March, when in fact he was born before the march took place.
Obama must hold the record for the most utterances of the word "I" or "me" whenever he speaks.
https://drhurd.com/2015/11/29/is-trump-a-narcissist-what-about-obama/

Lest we forget Hillary...she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary and like Edmond would someday scale a great mountain! We've come to learn that was a lie....
Also remember she was under sniper fire during a helicopter landing too.

The only difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump isn't trying to hide his big-headedness because he can't. He is brash and inarticulate, it's all there for everyone to see, and too bad if you don't like it.
Obama was deviant and shrewd at times, his display of narcissism was discreet, but yet so obvious to those not preoccupied by their fawning over that POS.

Your link to a critique of Obama's "narcissism" has to be the weakest example of whataboutism ever posted in this forum. But it is a prime example of the false equivalency that drives right wing politics.

An example of Obama "degrading people" as narcissists are wont to do? He called Ayn Rand supporters "cold hearted."
His narcissism is so slick and devious you just have to know it is there before you "see" it. That makes if far worse than the "honest" narcissism of brash inarticulate Trump.

Hillary said she was named after a mountain climber and exaggerated a story about landing at Sarajevo. No one has "forgotten" any of that. It just pales next to claims like Obama was born in Kenya and thousands of New jersey Muslims cheered on 9/11--claims reinforcing racial and ethnic/religious stereotypes for political gain.

No special sight, only common decency is required to recognize how repulsive Trump's behavior is--criticizing women's appearance in the crudest 6th grade insults, mocking the disabled, bragging about his wealth, threatening to sue anyone who looks crosseyed at him, refusing to pay contractors.

Also your claim Trump is "there for everyone to see" is not quite true if he must make up magazine covers about himself and brag indirectly by calling reporters and telling them he is really Trump's publicist. Only Trump supporters think that "what they see is what they get." The rest of us know what we see is a reality show, fake but news.

I am saving this article for reference the next time the issue of false equivalence arises in this forum.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Don't let anyone fool you. All those trump nuthuggers in his cabinet and the white house hate his guts. They are just swallowing their pride to ride the potential money train their on.
More fake news from the POTUS!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jun/30/donald-trump/trump-falsely-claims-his-administration-has-deport/

Quote:Trump falsely claims his administration has deported half of MS-13 gang members

By Miriam Valverde on Friday, June 30th, 2017 at 2:40 p.m.

President Donald Trump urged the House to pass legislation that would stiffen punishments on people who re-enter the U.S. illegally and for "sanctuary" jurisdictions that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation forces. (June 28, 2017)

President Donald Trump recently claimed that in the five months he’s been in office, his administration has deported about half of MS-13 gang members, one of the largest criminal organizations in the United States around since the 1980s.

Trump singled out enforcement efforts against the MS-13 gang during an immigration roundtable discussion on two House bills written to withhold fundsfrom jurisdictions that shield immigrants and to impose stricter penalties for criminal immigrants who re-enter the country. 

MS-13 gang members are "bad people, and we've gotten many of them out already. You know, we're pretty much at the 50 percent mark," Trump said June 28. "We're getting them out as fast as we can get them out, and we're freeing up towns." 

Trump’s comment caught our attention since this is one of the most notorious gangs in the country. Is he halfway there in deporting thousands of MS-13 gang members?

Not exactly.

There’s an estimated 10,000 MS-13 gang members in the United States. The latest data shows immigration officials have deported 2,798 gang members in fiscal year 2017 — that’s members of all gangs and includes several months when former President Barack Obama was in office.

MS-13 in the United States

Trump’s June 28 remarks weren’t the first he’s made about MS-13 and his administration’s efforts against them. At a rally this month in Iowa, he told supporters his administration was "moving them out of the country by the thousands."

In April, he falsely tweeted that Obama’s policies allowed MS-13 to form across the United States, and again that his administration was removing them fast. But multiple experts told us there is no evidence Obama’s policies caused the gang’s growth in the country.

MS-13 grew out of poor Los Angeles neighborhoods where many refugees from civil wars in El Salvador, Guatemala and Nicaragua lived in the 1980s.

It’s grown into an international criminal organization with more than 30,000 members worldwide, the Justice Department said in an April 18, 2017, fact sheet.

It’s difficult to peg down exactly how many MS-13 gang members there are in the United States.

Trump’s Justice Department in April said there were more than 10,000 MS-13 gang members in the United States. FactCheck.org noted that for years the 10,000 figure has been a consistent estimate.

MS-13 deportations under Trump

We asked the White House for evidence backing Trump’s claim, but did not get an on-the-record response.

A specific number of MS-13 gang members deported is not available because officials don’t track removals by specific gang, Dani Bennett, spokesperson for U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement previously told us. (The FBI says there’s around 33,000 violent street gangs, motorcycle gangs, and prison gangs criminally active in the U.S. and Puerto Rico — with an estimated 1.4 million members.) 

But ICE "does specifically target MS-13 members for arrest and removal on the basis of their immigration violations," Bennett said, adding that deportations include foreign fugitives wanted for crimes committed abroad and who are removable under U.S. immigration law.

So far in fiscal year 2017, ICE said it has removed 2,798 gang members.

Even if all of them were MS-13 gang members, that would still be short of Trump’s claim that "we're pretty much at the 50 percent mark" — since the Justice Department in April said there’s an estimated 10,000 gang members in the country.

Also, fiscal year 2017 started Oct. 1, 2016, when Obama was still in office.

Our ruling

Trump said, "We're pretty much at the 50 percent mark" on deportations of MS-13 gang members.

Trump’s Justice Department has said there’s an estimated 10,000 MS-13 gang members in the United States. 

The latest available data from ICE shows 2,798 gang members have been removed in fiscal year 2017. But that includes members of all gangs, not just MS-13. Even if all were MS-13, that would not be half of the estimated 10,000 MS-13 gang members in the country. And fiscal year 2017 includes more than three months that Obama was in office.

Trump’s statement is not accurate. We rate it False.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.