Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I smell a run!
(11-15-2019, 08:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Me either. If we go 0-16 with an all out effort than I'm ok with it. I couldn't stomach this team if I knew they were losing purposely. Give me a sweep over Pittsburgh this year and I will feel like we had a great season.

Newsflash: They already lost to Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 10:00 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Newsflash: They already lost to Pittsburgh.

Damn. Your newsflash made me look foolish. I guess I have been drinking a lot harder this year during games than usual? I don't remember even watching that game? But, that's a good thing. Now I can watch the game tonight on YouTube. I hope we win?  Drunk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 10:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn. Your newsflash made me look foolish. I guess I have been drinking a lot harder this year during games than usual? I don't remember even watching that game? But, that's a good thing. Now I can watch the game tonight on YouTube. I hope we win?  Drunk

Lol you might wanna keep drinking if your going to watch that.
Reply/Quote
I would be more confident in a run happening if Dalton was QB. I think December might be a good month for us with one or two wins but other than that Nah.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:09 PM)shanebo Wrote: No, it's not Mikey B's diarrhea of a season ...

All kidding aside, I think we've got a real good shot to win a few games to close the season, starting this week with the Raiders.  They're absolutely beatable if we can bottle up Josh Jacobs.  Then we get a home win vs the decimated Steelers.  Jets can't run the ball and Darnold stinks, that's a win.  We beat the Dolphins in the "toilet bowl," and close with a home win over the Browns, who by that time will have given up on Coach Freddie.  Finish 5-11.  Who's with me?

I believe this would be the worst possible outcome for the Bengals, because:

A. Taylor and his crony friends would be kept on,
B. Mike Brown would feel he was right all along,
C. The smugness that infects the front office will elevate to unseen bounds

and

D. Nothing will change.

This team needs to hit rock bottom before any real change will occur. And if there is to be any hope for this franchise ever winning anything real change needs to happen.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:49 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I believe this would be the worst possible outcome for the Bengals, because:

and

D. Nothing will change.

This team needs to hit rock bottom before any real change will occur. And if there is to be any hope for this franchise ever winning anything real change needs to happen.

Good points.  I agree with them all.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 04:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Beating Denver this year would be our biggest achievement of all.

Because we don't play them.

But if we did, they better watch the **** out!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 11:49 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I believe this would be the worst possible outcome for the Bengals, because:

and

D. Nothing will change.

Buddy we hit rock bottom a calendar year ago when an overdrafted, overrated, douchebag, redneck QB in Cleveland was staring down an assistant coach and our bench. Ownership's answer was to bring in a totally unqualified dude who is friends with the hot coach of the moment, and let him fill out his staff full of his flunky friends... How could we possibly be My lower than this?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 06:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'd like 1 win this year, just so we don't tie the Browns with a 0 win season. 1 win should still get us 1st pick....

This. 

Seriously, just win one game. It would be awesome if it was against the Steelers. If not, the Browns. If not, the Jets. That would be great. But, I guess I'll take a win over the Patriots if they can't beat the other teams.  Big Grin
Reply/Quote
i smell something I started smelling in week #2, our coaches stink, our FO stinks, our so called stars stink or decided to go on sabbatical (AJ), Dunlap and Atkins.

Yep, I smell a run all right, maybe because all those mentioned above have huge stains on their underwear.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The Bengals front office is an outhouse, no need to guess what the smell is or whwre it comes from.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 06:28 PM)treee Wrote: I'd be alright with that. I don't believe in tanking. Keep trying to win and snag the best OT you can with your top 5 pick.

I agree. You don't build a winning culture by getting your ass kicked every week. You need to start being the one who stomps that ass. Tanking for the #1 pick is just a dumb idea that rarely ever works out. Look at the 49ers last season. They ended up 4-12. They stunk, but they never threw in the towel and decided to tank for the #1 overall pick and look at them now. They're winning. 
Reply/Quote