Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I smell playing the Ravens two weeks in a row.
(01-07-2023, 01:37 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Unfortunately I'll have to root against the Bills this weekend.
https://youtu.be/9wKoqVtntD4

No, no, no, no.... Don't root against the Bills. They're our friends. Just root FOR the Patriots this weekend. Big difference.  Cool
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:20 PM)higgy100 Wrote: But it's more than just them not providing him any help. He simply is not very good in the pocket and going through progressions and you have to do that in this league or he's going to continually get injured. His pocket presents is average at best and he does not have good motion in throwing and stepping into his throes and setting his feet.

He relies on his ability to run when things break down instead of staying in there and taking a hit because he knows he can make a positive play out of nothing. I believe Cincinnati was the team last year that really exposed him when we did not really let him get outside the pocket and made him stay within the pocket.

Agreed in that he is not worth Mahomes money. Watson is a far better QB. Wilson seems to be having problems but he went to two Super Bowls, won one and should have won the other if not for a stupid play call.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 02:25 PM)Interceptor Wrote: No, no, no, no.... Don't root against the Bills. They're our friends. Just root FOR the Patriots this weekend. Big difference.  Cool

Yep, don't want to hate on the brother Bills. But hey, the Pats certainly have a chance and will root for them.

We need that 2 seed and as another poster corrected me we get it with a win tomorrow and a Patriots win.

It's all good, we deserve at least 1 home game.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 01:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think if we blow them out tomorrow, they will be looking to injure Burrow in the WC game. Hopefully the Hamlin incident will make ddfensive players think twice before taking cheap shots. 

It'd be nice to rest the starters tomorrow for sure.

Here's to hoping we can rest the starters in the 4th quarter of both games and get atleast a half game of rest out of it!  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 11:06 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It'd be nice to rest the starters tomorrow for sure.

Here's to hoping we can rest the starters in the 4th quarter of both games and get atleast a half game of rest out of it!  Rock On

I believe that is what Burrow and the Offense will be aiming for after this debacle by the NFL for sure.
Reply/Quote
I don't see us losing to Baltimore this weekend. So it's all gonna be moot. not even the refs will be able to change the outcome tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 11:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't see us losing to Baltimore this weekend. So it's all gonna be moot. not even the refs will be able to change the outcome tomorrow.

Did you even read what the OP wrote????

Do you know the theme of this thread?

I don't  see us losing to the Ravens this weekend either.

The issue is playing them two weeks in a row. Multiple scenarios where we play the Ravens two weeks in a row.

1. If we win on Sunday[and we are favored] and Buffalo wins[they are favored] then we play Ravens @ Cincy.

[Image: 5ea593921c5fce5faa4586845ec002ce.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good. We got screwed on the coin toss, now let’s go **** some shit up.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 08:38 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Presently if the season ended today Jan 7 we as the 3rd seed would play the 6th seed Ravens.

1. If we win on Sunday[and we are favored] and Buffalo wins[they are favored] then we play Ravens @ Cincy.

2. If we lose on Sunday and Chargers win[and they are favored] [no matter Buffalo wins/loses] then we play Ravens either home/away via coin flip.

3. If we win on Sunday and Buffalo loses to NE then we get 2nd seed and play NE.

4. If we lose on Sunday and Buffalo loses to NE  and  LA loses to Denver then we remain 3rd seed and play LA.

For the Wildcard weekend we have much higher odds of playing the Ravens both in more scenarios[ 1. and 2.]
Higher probability of scenarios [1. and 2.]

So, it's

1. Ravens @ Cincy
2. Ravens vs Cincy at Balt or Cincy via coin flip
3. Pats @ Cincy
4. LA @ Cincy

[Image: whoopi-im-tired-of-raven-coming-to-work-...608226.png]

[Image: tumblr_m017woa9261r47jk9.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:17 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Did you even read what the OP wrote????

Do you know the theme of this thread?

I don't  see us losing to the Ravens this weekend either.

The issue is playing them two weeks in a row. Multiple scenarios where we play the Ravens two weeks in a row.

[Image: 5ea593921c5fce5faa4586845ec002ce.jpg]

Well in order for us to play them a second week in a row, things had to fall correctly.
but i don't see a problem with it. We will win both. Happy now?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 09:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well in order for us to play them a second week in a row, things had to fall correctly.
but i don't see a problem with it. We will win both. Happy now?

Wow, you really don't get it???

This whole thread was a PREDICTION!!!!

Of course, things had to fall correctly, it was a PREDICTION!!!!

Of course, there is no problem with it, it was a PREDICTION!!!!

The Title of the thread ...

"I smell playing the Ravens two weeks in a row".

Created when? Before week 18!!! Before all the seeds were settled. 

Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 10:00 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Wow, you really don't get it???

Facepalm

[Image: carnac-259x300.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 10:00 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Wow, you really don't get it???

Facepalm

Good for you, have a cookie.

I mean if you wanna be a douche be one, i predicted Bengals would be in playoffs last year and again this year before season(s) started. 
Who we play doesn't really matter. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 02:30 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Good for you, have a cookie.

I mean if you wanna be a douche be one, i predicted Bengals would be in playoffs last year and again this year before season(s) started. 
Who we play doesn't really matter. 

Douche? That's rich, you calling me a Douche because you are too slow to understand the theme of this thread?  

Everyone on this website predicted the Bengals to make the playoffs before the season, DUH!!
I predicted the Bengals would go 8 - 1 after we were 4 - 4. We went 8 - 0 with the cancelation of the Bengals game.
I predicted the seedings where the Bengals would again face the Ravens before all the week 18 games.

Now, as for your insulting comments, I'd smash your cookie on your face, but it is a waste of a cookie. 

Come to think about it you probably have a nasty cookie under your dress. 

Keep your nasty cookie.  Smirk
Reply/Quote