Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I spoke with Andy this Morning!!!!!
He asked me to see if I could get some of you guys to get off his stick!!! Pervert

I also spoke to AJ as well, he said he started those games cause Andy hurt his hand. That is what back up qb's do.... when the QB gets hurt the back up must start, and that Andy is the starter and when his hand is healed he will go back being the starter....

Also I am getting the census that most of all they don't want fans treating other fans like crap cause of different opinions.

Andy=Starter
Andy with hurt hand = AJ (backup) starter
Andy with REPAIRED hand = Starter
Andy with REPAIRED hand = AJ Backup /Not starter

Now everybody go get a life............ Look what I did common sense without Stats!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Did you talk to Keith wenning? Because I did and he's saying he's the starter and that if it wasn't for that damned Joey porter they would have won.

Reply/Quote
Good to see you're off the meds.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
The Andy you spoke with... what was his last name?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:27 PM)gobobro Wrote: The Andy you spoke with... what was his last name?

hahahaa you got me man... you got me........... Rep.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:25 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Good to see you're off the meds.

LOL!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:12 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: He asked me to see if I could get some of you guys to get off his stick!!!   Pervert

I also spoke to AJ as well, he said he started those games cause Andy hurt his hand.  That is what back up qb's do....  when the QB gets hurt the back up must start, and that Andy is the starter and when his hand is healed he will go back being the starter....  

Also I am getting the census that most of all they don't want fans treating other fans like crap cause of different opinions.

Andy=Starter

Now everybody go get a life............ Look what I did common sense without Stats!!!!!!

WTH
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:49 PM)bengals73 Wrote: WTH

Yeah I'm really confused...

What question did you ask him to get this kind of response? "Are you pissed that Andy is coming back next year?"
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well there's 1 minute of my life I'll never get back.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well there's 1 minute of my life I'll never get back.

Come on now we both know it took you much longer to read that than one minute.  LOL!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:52 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Yeah I'm really confused...

What question did you ask him to get this kind of response? "Are you pissed that Andy is coming back next year?"

Am I pissed that Andy is coming back next year??  What kind of question is this........  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well there's 1 minute of my life I'll never get back.

Here's another five second!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 01:38 PM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: Here's another five second!!!

LOL!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:12 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: He asked me to see if I could get some of you guys to get off his stick!!!   Pervert

I also spoke to AJ as well, he said he started those games cause Andy hurt his hand.  That is what back up qb's do....  when the QB gets hurt the back up must start, and that Andy is the starter and when his hand is healed he will go back being the starter....  

Andy=Starter

I'm glad you're back in good spirits!
Reply/Quote
If I post something like this I get 100 negatives, wen Marlon acts weird he gets 100 positives.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 01:45 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm glad you're back in good spirits!

I am better!! LOL!! Thanks!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 01:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If I post something like this I get 100 negatives, wen Marlon acts weird he gets 100 positives.

He's like burfict, he's carved out a namefor himself here.

Reply/Quote
I love it! A post where you tell people to stop "attacking other posters", yet in the same breath you suggest hopping off of Andy's "stick". Good stuff bro.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 02:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I love it! A post where you tell people to stop "attacking other posters", yet in the same breath you suggest hopping off of Andy's "stick". Good stuff bro.

Not many can multi-task as well   Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Was it this Andy?
[Image: andypanda-title.jpg?w=900]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote