Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still believe
Ok guys hear me out. Our next 6 games are all winnersble games after going through murders row 4 of the first 6 games. I believe we can be 6-2 after the best 6 with the giants or eagles being the toughest games we play. The browns are this Sunday plus we play them one more time the steelers again as well as the ravens twice. Benching ced is dumb as he will be very good it's just going to take time the should of benched bodine instead since he is awful. It was a 9 pt game with 4 mins left so it's not like we were blown out. We control our own destiny and with the fish beating the steelers and the ravens losing again it's possible we could win the arc north with a 9-7 record. The Browns is a get well game and I hope it leads us to more wins especially when we get eiffert back which will help tremendously.
Reply/Quote
You're right... they win the next 10 straight and they could even be in contention for a bye Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
i honestly hope we lose every game for the rest of the season so we can get a shot at another AJ green level player and hopefully dump some of these coaches.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
winning the next 2 games will maybe give this team a very needed Jumpstart and infusion of confidence.
but at 4 4 and maybe Pittsburgh struggles with Landry Jones and they are 2 2.
but the window is closing quickly this season
big Bens injury might be a godsend for this team
Reply/Quote
It's about more than making the playoffs. It's about winning a playoff game.

This team has played horrible against 4 playoff teams this year.

Basically, people are hoping we beat enough bad teams to make the playoffs...
Reply/Quote
We must start winning, of course however other teams in our division need to start losing. This is a real posibility after watching yesterday games. Anything can happen if we get to the post season, A Lot of Football left.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 12:24 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Ok guys hear me out. Our next 6 games are all winnersble games after going through murders row 4 of the first 6 games. I believe we can be 6-2 after the best 6 with the giants or eagles being the toughest games we play. The browns are this Sunday plus we play them one more time the steelers again as well as the ravens twice. Benching ced is dumb as he will be very good it's just going to take time the should of benched bodine instead since he is awful. It was a 9 pt game with 4 mins left so it's not like we were blown out. We control our own destiny and with the fish beating the steelers and the ravens losing again it's possible we could win the arc north with a 9-7 record. The Browns is a get well game and I hope it leads us to more wins especially when we get eiffert back which will help tremendously.
That is all that needs to be said. (pos rep for being a pos person!)  ThumbsUp

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NY Giants... Two time Super Bowl champs (with Eli that is). 9-7 both years I believe. Weren't the Packers 9-7 when they won it a few years back?

It's all still right there, and it's better to get hot in late December tan it is in late September.... At the same time, this team has to start scoring more than 17 points a game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 01:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Basically, people are hoping we beat enough bad teams to make the playoffs...

No that is not it.  We are hoping that we improve enough to win playoff games.

We have lots of new coaches and players that could get better as they gel together over the course of the season.  Plus we could get jackson and eifert back from injury.
Reply/Quote
this one thought gives me hope.
last year this team go off to a 8 -0 start and we were the talk of the league
not enough good things to say about the Bengals
then what happened.
we blew a chance to get a 1st RD bye and melted down vs the Steelers
it's not how you start it's how you finish
hopefully this team will peak at the right time and who's to say what will happen.
if there was a undefeated team in this division I'd worry.
there isnt so I'm not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 12:24 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Ok guys hear me out. Our next 6 games are all winnersble games after going through murders row 4 of the first 6 games. I believe we can be 6-2 after the best 6 with the giants or eagles being the toughest games we play. The browns are this Sunday plus we play them one more time the steelers again as well as the ravens twice. Benching ced is dumb as he will be very good it's just going to take time the should of benched bodine instead since he is awful. It was a 9 pt game with 4 mins left so it's not like we were blown out. We control our own destiny and with the fish beating the steelers and the ravens losing again it's possible we could win the arc north with a 9-7 record. The Browns is a get well game and I hope it leads us to more wins especially when we get eiffert back which will help tremendously.

Beating Washington is the tipping point for me if we are still to hold out hope of squeezing into the playoffs (and yes I'm assuming we beat the browns at home)...

It will be a long journey home from London if we lose to redskins plus we then go into a bye week with a losing record with plenty of time to people to break ranks in the media. Seems like other teams have used the London trip and bye to take stock previously  

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/10/1/13100758/nfl-coaches-firing-hot-seat-rumors-gus-bradley-jaguars

We lose in London and I think we are potentially done for the year / playoffs and we might see more experimentation, blooding younger guys
Reply/Quote
Speaking of London, I think our record on the west coast isn't very good. Wonder if it's because of the difference in time zones? If so, London could jack us up. Probably not the concern to put high on the worry tree, just something I thought about.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote