Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I’m over this organization
I’ve been a Bengals fan all my life but I realize the management doesn’t give a crap about their fans. They re-sign Lewis and he claimed we would be aggressive in free agency and now he’s backtracking on those statements. I’ll always love this team but I’m just at the point of not caring anymore.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
You shouldn't take things coaches tell the media seriously.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
(03-04-2018, 01:21 AM)Trademark Wrote: I’ve been a Bengals fan all my life but I realize the management doesn’t give a crap about their fans. They re-sign Lewis and he claimed we would be aggressive in free agency and now he’s backtracking on those statements. I’ll always love this team but I’m just at the point of not caring anymore.

Have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and going to serve out my time. 

But totally understand anybody who feels this way too. 

They are a frustrating organization. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Don't be over the team. Just don't believe, get your hopes up, and expect failure until they prove otherwise.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
I’m with you. I’ve been a season ticket holder since like 2002. Cancelled them this year. This organization is imploding. I still root for the Bengals, but this organization really ticks me off to no end unlike they have ever before
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Yet another fan on the ledge.

It's alright to vent one's frustrations about the organization. It's not alright to bash on each other for no good reason.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-04-2018, 11:18 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's alright to vent one's frustrations about the organization.  It's not alright to bash on each other for no good reason.

Part of being a fan: venting frustrations when things go wrong
Not part of being a fan: Telling others that if they vent, they're not a "real" fan
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.