Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I want off of this ride.....
I think I have seen it all, now.
Everyone is a colossal victim.
Cry

http://www.vice.com/read/give-your-money-to-women-its-simple-284
Dear lord
I want to get paid for the emotional labor of putting up with all their nagging, b*tching, whining, making me late waiting for them to get ready, Monthly mood swings, and using sex as currency.
(08-03-2015, 06:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: I want to get paid for the emotional labor of putting up with all their nagging, b*tching, whining, making me late waiting for them to get ready, Monthly mood swings, and using sex as currency.

I did the math and your total comes to...about tree fiddy 
We (men) have been giving our "money" to women, ever since the first ones were allowed to cozy up to the fire, and enjoy the spoils of the hunt...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-03-2015, 07:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We (men) have been giving our "money" to women, ever since the first ones were allowed to cozy up to the fire, and enjoy the spoils of the hunt...

Haha yup
If women didnt own the p***y, they would be extinct.
(08-03-2015, 07:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: If women didnt own the p***y, they would be extinct.

There'd be a bounty on them like coyotes.......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Fortunately, most women (that I know) find these types obnoxious and insane.

There are men who sit around on Twitter bitching about how all women are evil whores from hell. I don't feel a need to defend or, indeed, even condemn them, because I find them obviously ignorant and prefer to ignore them. In my experience, most women feel the same about these "social justice warrior" extremist types.