Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex Burkhead
Well, well, well.  I stuck up for this guy before the Bengals dumped him.

Not many here thought he should stay.  Called him a decent backup RB.

Now, as much as I don't care for NE, I hope Brady gets number 6, so Rex can get number 1!!

Understand this Bengalites, until MB allows a fireball to come in here that knows football, cleans house and brings his own staff, this franchise will always be exactly where they are right now ......... 'well there's always next year!  Next year will be our year .... yadda, yadda, yadda'
Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for Rex to get a ring with the Pats like he's some sort of C- Corey Dillon!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm rooting for Rex to get a ring with the Pats like he's some sort of C- Corey Dillon
Excellent RBs.. poor O-line. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:11 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Well, well, well.  I stuck up for this guy before the Bengals dumped him.

Now, as much as I don't care for NE, I hope Brady gets number 6, so Rex can get number 1!!

Understand this Bengalites, until MB allows a fireball to come in here that knows football, cleans house and brings his own staff, this franchise will always be exactly where they are right now ......... 'well there's always next year!  Next year will be our year .... yadda, yadda, yadda'

Once  a player leaves he is no longer someone I care about. He is the enemy now.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:15 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Once  a player leaves he is no longer someone I care about. He is the enemy now.

Fair enough.  That enemy just beat the Steelers so he's my hero.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:11 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Well, well, well.  I stuck up for this guy before the Bengals dumped him.

He's on my fantasy team, and got hurt today. It was bad enough that he was immediately ruled out.

I get why people like him, but he's really nothing special. He plays hard... That's about it. He had one or two really productive games, but really he just vultures a lot
of TDs near the goaline.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:17 PM)jason Wrote: He's on my fantasy team, and got hurt today. It was bad enough that he was immediately ruled out.

I get why people like him, but he's really nothing special. He plays hard... That's about it. He had one or two really productive games, but really he just vultures a lot
of TDs near the goaline.

Says the fan whose team hasn't won a playoff game in 26 years!!  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm rooting for Rex to get a ring with the Pats like he's some sort of C- Corey Dillon!

The Corey Dillon who had to go to NE, in order to have a 'chance' to win, and ended up winning 2 in 3 years!!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Fair enough.  That enemy just beat the Steelers so he's my hero.

Yep, him getting a ring means the Steelers aren't getting one.  Go get your SB bling, Rex.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, him getting a ring means the Steelers aren't getting one.  Go get your SB bling, Rex.

As much as I dislike Dallas or Green Bay, I would become their biggest fan if it means the Steelers not winning!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:15 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Once  a player leaves he is no longer someone I care about. He is the enemy now.

If a player leaves for more money... ala Whitworth or Zeitler, then I feel the same way. If someone like Rex, who is a straight up football player but never gets a chance here (even when his numbers are better than those in front of him) leaves because he is forced out, then I wish him the best.
Reply/Quote
Wish him the best, with his small frame he's injury prone and def not an every down back....

he was hurt earlier this year and missed some time then got knocked out again today

wish him the best, the NE offense is def suited for that style player..
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Guy gave great effort every chance he got. Good for him at NE, hope he recovers quickly.
Reply/Quote
I want to see a Vikings Patriots super bowl.

That way either Zim gets a ring of Burkhead does.

Either is fine with me.
Reply/Quote