Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals not looking to hire Jon Gruden
Thumbs Down 

Looking more and more like cheapskate Mike Brown is gonna hire within meaning more of the same, why bother rooting for this team anymore...
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Good luck selling out games next year, Mike.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Good, this allows me to continue to hold onto my delusion that Mike Brown is going to hire a proven winner from outside the organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gruden was a pipe dream anyhow.
Reply/Quote
Yeah no need to root for this team if its in house. We let Mike Zimmer walk, that was the guy we needed. These guys are lacking motivation. These familiar faces aren't gonna be able to suddenly motivate this team..we need an outsider back, I would bring Jay Gruden back. I'D LOVE TO HAVE JON THOUGH.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:07 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Looking more and more like cheapskate Mike Brown is gonna hire within meaning more of the same, why bother rooting for this team anymore...

I believe that anyone not living in a cave or on the moon is familiar with their thinking.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:13 PM)McC Wrote: I believe that anyone not living in a cave or on the moon is familiar with their thinking.

Yep...Mike Brown’s HC checklist was just leaked.

1) Is he gonna come cheap?
2) Will this hire require minimal effort on my part?
3) Is he ok with losing?
4) Will he cash his paycheck and be a good soldier?
5) Don’t forget he needs to be cheap
Reply/Quote
An inside hire will pretty much kill any interest I had left in this team.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Its going to be Guenther, Simmons, or Hue Jackson. What an embarrassment this franchise is.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Suurprised? Sure....
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:07 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Equipment Manager to get 5 year head coach contract. Bank It!
Reply/Quote
Mike will hire the the most cost effective candidate who is most likely to do whatever Mike thinks should be done.
Reply/Quote
He'll hire whoever agrees to keep Paul Alexander.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Jon Gruden was never coming here.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Bengals aren't looking at Jon Gruden?

No shit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Pleeeeeeeease don't leave us Marvin.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Gruden would never come here, unless he was given complete control, and even then I’m not so sure. It’s unclear if he even wants to coach again, so there’s that too.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
This is actually a good thing. Josh mcdaniels was lousy in denver and drafted tim tebow in the first round. Pat shurmer was the worst coach in cleveland history(minus perhaps hugh jackson) and only jon gruden was someone with a semblance or past success which means he ewasnt coming here.
Reply/Quote