Noticed a slight trend after todays lossthe
The Bengals traveled to B-more and destroyed
The Ravens 41 17. The.next week they go up
To New York and lose to the Jets 34 31

Last week they romp the Steelers 41 10.
How do they followup.
Lose to the Chargers 41 22 today.

Whenever this team beats a AFC North team, the next
Week they don't show the same focus and energy.
Even when they beat the Steelers in meeting one
They struggled vs the Jags the following week.

Just my 2 cents
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:59 PM)impactplaya Wrote: The Bengals traveled to B-more and destroyed
The Ravens 41 17. The.next week they go up
To New York and lose to the Jets 34 31

Last week they romp the Steelers 41 10.
How do they followup.
Lose to the Chargers 41 22 today.

Whenever this team beats a AFC North team, the next
Week they don't show the same focus and energy.
Even when they beat the Steelers in meeting one
They struggled vs the Jags the following week.

Just my 2 cents

Yup, was talking about this before the game. I knew if today went like the season has we didn’t stand a chance. I don’t get how we continue to let teams come in our house and step on our throat early. Just looked out coached, out played and just flat like the trend predicted.
Reply/Quote
I want to hear mic'd up during games we lose. Let us hear the real deal lol
Reply/Quote
Seems the entire season has been rollercoaster ride for most of the NFL.

Just wish the Bengals would quit following suit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Just like against Cleveland, we gave this game away. The injuries to the offensive line to start the game didn't help either. I was actually surprised how the defense stepped up when Wilson went down. They actually held them until we decided to give it away in the fourth quarter.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:11 PM)Mer Wrote: Just like against Cleveland, we gave this game away. The injuries to the offensive line to start the game didn't help either. I was actually surprised how the defense stepped up when Wilson went down. They actually held them until we decided to give it away in the fourth quarter.

Defense fought hard to get back and then Mixon fumbled it away. They were deflated by that play unfortunately
Reply/Quote
I thought about this as well before the game. I forgot the Jax game was after the Pitt game. But I thought the chance to get some real momentum for the playoffs might've helped. The offensive line injuries are what I think really got us in this game. I think the defense struggled a little bit after Wilson went down but I was also really impressed the way they stepped up and gave us a chance even after losing Awuzie as well.
Reply/Quote
Young team playing up and down. Zac not doing his part too.

This stretch will learn the bengals a few things.
Reply/Quote
Think this team plays more loose on.the road.
They beat the Ravens Raiders and Steelers by a average
Of 19 pts on the road .Thats pretty rare in this day and age.
When.they.come home , they press, overthink, and etc.
Reply/Quote
This is just the same old bengals since Mikie took over. Do just enough to make us care and give us hope. Then kick us in the nuts. Thank you Mike, may I have another.

Anyway, Who Dey forever
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:41 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: This is just the same old bengals since Mikie took over. Do just enough to make us care and give us hope. Then kick us in the nuts. Thank you Mike, may I have another.  

Anyway,  Who Dey forever

Really how is it possible though, our rosters are completely different, coaching is completely different, yet we constantly have this same general outcome season by season lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:34 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Think this team plays more loose on.the road.
They beat the Ravens Raiders and Steelers by a average
Of 19 pts  on the road .Thats pretty rare in this day and age.
When.they.come home , they press, overthink, and etc.

Yeah, there's been a pretty stark difference:

Home: 3-3    152-162    (Have lost 3 of last 4)
Away:  4-2    179-105    (Have won 4 of last 5)
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:11 PM)Mer Wrote: Just like against Cleveland, we gave this game away. The injuries to the offensive line to start the game didn't help either. I was actually surprised how the defense stepped up when Wilson went down. They actually held them until we decided to give it away in the fourth quarter.

Agreed. We handed Flurbert and the Chargers this game on a silver platter. We definitely missed Rieff and Hopkins badly, but beyond that, the fumbles were completely ridiculous. What should've been a big time play early Chase fumbled right into the Dbs hands. Unreal. Joe's INT in the end zone was ridiculous, but he was under a lot more pressure today than he was last week.  The other Joe's fumble that ended up a TD was ridiculous. I mean that stuff happens, but all in the same game? It was hard to watch. 

I think we are a better team than the Chargers, but today wasnt our day at all. I want revenge, and I hope we see them in the playoffs and destroy them.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:02 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Agreed. We handed Flurbert and the Chargers this game on a silver platter. We definitely missed Rieff and Hopkins badly, but beyond that, the fumbles were completely ridiculous. What should've been a big time play early Chase fumbled right into the Dbs hands. Unreal. Joe's INT in the end zone was ridiculous, but he was under a lot more pressure today than he was last week.  The other Joe's fumble that ended up a TD was ridiculous. I mean that stuff happens, but all in the same game? It was hard to watch. 

I think we are a better team than the Chargers, but today wasnt our day at all. I want revenge, and I hope we see them in the playoffs and destroy them.

It was an ENTIRE team meltdown. Super shitty game management, penalties, fumbles, interceptions, sacks, dropped passes, losing all but 1 50/50 ball, bad punts, terrible kick returns, missed XP, injuries. There didn't seem to be a single position group that didn't **** something up. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was an ENTIRE team meltdown. Super shitty game management, penalties, fumbles, interceptions, sacks, dropped passes, losing all but 1 50/50 ball, bad punts, terrible kick returns, missed XP, injuries. There didn't seem to be a single position group that didn't **** something up. 

I definitely cant argue with that at all. Well said. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 12:13 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I definitely cant argue with that at all. Well said. 

Yup! What Pitt was last week we were this week. But the whole AFC has been like this all season so I’m still holding out a little hope.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Really how is it possible though, our rosters are completely different, coaching is completely different, yet we constantly have this same general outcome season by season lol

Owner and front office never change.
Reply/Quote