Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been thinking..
(12-19-2019, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been thinking about scratching my nutsack with a hand held mixer.  Turned off, but plugged in (because the sense of danger makes it feel better).

What do you all think?

I think turned off, but plugged in makes sense. Sounds like a normal marital sex thing to me. As to what I think about the whole idea, I think about how God sees everything. He might be lucky, he might not exist. On the other hand, also hard to imagine that millions of years of hard selection and survival of the fittest would lead to this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 11:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think turned off, but plugged in makes sense. 

I think maybe you forgot a "t", but I get the gist of your post.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 12:26 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think maybe you forgot a "t", but I get the gist of your post.

No, I like my post just the way it is. I don't want anything inserted in there. I have a strict exit only policy in place for certain things.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that some of us have our differences on here.  With the New Year just around the corner, I've decided that I just don't want to end the year on bad terms with anyone.

With that in mind, feel free to apologize to me at your soonest convenience.   Cool
I accept your apology. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote