Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've come to realize we aren't winning nothing with Marvin
I can't stand the guy, the more interviews I hear He sounds so dumb. I heard his interview today was that they are close, and everything is very fixable. He's clueless!! He also in the same interview said in three losses we just got beat, and he's not going to really look into why, they just got beat he says. He's not making any changes this week. It's the same motto. We got to just play better.

That's like telling a guy that sucks on the playground that you picked last , he just needs to play better it's not going to happen. If marvin was ever football smart I think he lost it with age or something. I've heard Dave lapham say smarter stuff then marvin has. I really feel like a fool for ever believing we was going to the Superbowl with him,because I've thought he was a dumb ass for years now. Even on draft day, how's that looking on the two lineman you drafted back to back. I've even made a huge group on Fb for 5 years. I feel like when we lose, my group is crap. This is saddening and frustrating. I would love if marvin got fired right now. Just get him out of here he's a dumb ass. We aren't winning nothing big with a non football smart coach. You think bellicheck wouldn't start messing with the line by now? I know for a fact he would. I'm starting to hate and despise marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:53 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I can't stand the guy, the more interviews I here.  He sounds so dumb. I heard his interview today was that they are close, and everything is very fixable. He's clueless!!  He also in the same interview said in three losses we just got beat, and he's not going to really look into why, they just got beat he says.  He's not making any changes this week. It's the same motto. We got to just play better.  

That's like telling a guy that sucks on the playground that you picked last , he just needs to play better it's not going to happen. If marvin was ever football smart I think he lost it with age or something.  I've heard Dave laph say smarter stuff then marvin has. I really feel like a fool for ever believing we was going to the Superbowl. I've even made a huge group on Fb for 5 years.  I feel like when we lose, my group is crap. This is saddening and frustrating. I would love if marvin got fired right now. Just get him out of here he's a dumb ass.  We aren't winning nothing big with a non football smart coach. You think bellicheck wouldn't start messing with the line by now?  I know for a fact he would. I'm starting to hate and despise marvin Lewis.

In all fairness, Marvin never gives the press anything to talk about regarding changes and all that stuff.

Neither does Belichik.

Am I worried - absolutely, but to judge anything from an interview is foolish.  Have you ever listened to a Belichik interview?
Reply/Quote
Only bits of it on tv, he don't like to talk much but I don't see him saying dumb stuff like marvin.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 09:56 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: In all fairness, Marvin never gives the press anything to talk about regarding changes and all that stuff.

Neither does Belichik.

Am I worried - absolutely, but to judge anything from an interview is foolish.  Have you ever listened to a Belichik interview?
After a straight up ass whooping he isnt laughing smiling and happy. I was kind of disgusted watching the interview today because that is what Marvin was.

You would think he was a middle school coach and this was his part time job. Zero urgency or passion. There are fans that took this loss a lot harder than the head coach. And when that is the attitude coming from the top that ass beatings will continue.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: After a straight up ass whooping he isnt laughing smiling and happy. I was kind of disgusted watching the interview today because that is what Marvin was.

You would think he was a middle school coach and this was his part time job. Zero urgency or passion. There are fans that took this loss a lot harder than the head coach. And when that is the attitude coming from the top that ass beatings will continue.

Exactly 
Reply/Quote
Yeah it seriously finally HIT me last year.

I'm still watching every game but anymore failures like that and I could see myself being a first half fan
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: After a straight up ass whooping he isnt laughing smiling and happy. I was kind of disgusted watching the interview today because that is what Marvin was.

Super Marvio always acts the opposite of what the team has just done. 

If they get beat, he laughs and is engaging. If they win, he's serious and tight-lipped. It's the way he's always done it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: After a straight up ass whooping he isnt laughing smiling and happy. I was kind of disgusted watching the interview today because that is what Marvin was.

That's just him putting on a brave face for the media... The smiles, the giggling, his cliché bullshit answers to dumb questions, and his sideline demeanor... They really don't bother me. The rudderless look of the players at the moment is what I don't Ike. That reflects poorly on him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All I can say is Marv better thank his lucky stars that he works in a small market...
Reply/Quote
"...we aren't winning nothing..."

*Wonders if he should be that guy who points out that the double negative means you do think they are going to win something with Lewis.*

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote