Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've finally met a real life "Conspiracy" nut!
That's right, I've met my first "Conspiracy" nut. I never thought they existed and that those who like to argue different things were just being trolls or thought Conspiracies as a joke and did it only to get under people's skin. But, I did meet one and I just can't help myself from laughing.

This guy thinks the Moon Landing never happened.

This guy denies the holocaust, says it was all Hollywood. 

This guy thinks 9-11 was an inside job and that Bush planned it all.

This guy thinks Katy Perry is Jon Bonnet Ramsay.

This guy thinks Hilary Clinton is a robot.

That's all I heard from him and I can garentee there is more...there has to be. I hope I run in to himm again, it was hilarious. I don't know his politics though, most likely crazy nut job party.
The problem with conspiracy nuts is they believe them all. They are the least discriminating people on Earth, but they believe they are the most.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2017, 02:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That's right, I've met my first "Conspiracy" nut. I never thought they existed and that those who like to argue different things were just being trolls or thought Conspiracies as a joke and did it only to get under people's skin. But, I did meet one and I just can't help myself from laughing.

That's all I heard from him and I can garentee there is more...there has to be. I hope I run in to himm again, it was hilarious. I don't know his politics though, most likely crazy nut job party.

There are more out there like him.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-27-2017, 02:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That's right, I've met my first "Conspiracy" nut. I never thought they existed and that those who like to argue different things were just being trolls or thought Conspiracies as a joke and did it only to get under people's skin. But, I did meet one and I just can't help myself from laughing.

Sound like my bro in law
Several years ago, one of my ex's mom scorned my for watching the NFL. She said it was all fixed just like WWF. I giggled and considered her dead to me. However, the last 10yrs have had me pondering if she might have been onto something?

If Hillary is a robot, they're doing a really bad job on maintenance.
(07-04-2017, 10:39 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: If Hillary is a robot, they're doing a really bad job on maintenance.

Her lips move but I can't hear what she's saying.

(07-03-2017, 11:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Several years ago, one of my ex's mom scorned my for watching the NFL. She said it was all fixed just like WWF. I giggled and considered her dead to me. However, the last 10yrs have had me pondering if she might have been onto something?

It's always possible that some one player or two, or a ref, or a even a coach, could be paid or coerced into throwing a game--especially a big money game like the SB. 

But that's a long ways from the WWF, in which the outcome of every series of matches is predetermined and follows a kind of script. Think of how many times the bad guy "almost" wins and the ref is always conveniently looking the other way when the bad guy does something wrong.  Good guys and bad guys all understand that EVERYONE's payday depends on this kind of show. A guy who decided to go off script would be the exception. Also, the wrestling isn't really real wrestling.  Think of how many times you see one guy turn his back on another.

Best not to socialize with people who don't like football.
(06-27-2017, 08:13 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The problem with conspiracy nuts is they believe them all.  They are the least discriminating people on Earth, but they believe they are the most.

Two sides of the same coin--on the one hand, you believe you are SUPER skeptical. Everyone else is fooled by the government, or whomever, but YOU are not because you demand proof.  On the other hand, you have to be super GULLIBLE. Bush and hundreds of US servicemen in on the 9/11 conspiracy are fine with killing thousands of Americans to get up a war with Iraq. And no one ever has second thoughts and confesses to the media. Nary a leak from the White House. But some guys on the internet "proved" that explosions on every floor brought down the twin towers and the Pentagon was really hit by a cruise missile. A guy who works in a gas station by the Pentagon even saw it!

The answer of this is very simple. The dude is lying to himself about something else. He has a identity problem so he's attracted by false news. 

This is the same thing as Trump who's a liar. 

Their position towards truth is just not good so they're stucked to be dealing with false things everywhere.

The external world is the image of your internal one.

What Susie says of Sally tells you more about Susie than about Sally.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(07-04-2017, 01:35 PM)Dill Wrote: Best not to socialize with people who don't like football.

Exactly!

Sometimes conspiracy theories are pretty spot on. I remember for years there was a theory that the government was spying on everyone whenever they wanted to, but never seemed to be taken seriously overall. It was something that you would see in the movies or read in a book. That was until Snowden came along.

But most theories are out there just dont have enough evidence to back them up. I dont personally subscribe to the JFK lone nut theory that the government claimed, as there is enough evidence imo to not support that. But there isnt any evidence saying who exactly did it either. Other than that one, there isnt any others that make enough sense to me, at least major ones.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

They think they found Amelia Earhart now.  There's another thread about this over in Klotsch if you wanna wander over and check it out.  The Japanese captured her and the US Gov't didn't do anything about it.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-06-2017, 09:43 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: They think they found Amelia Earhart now.  There's another thread about this over in Klotsch if you wanna wander over and check it out.  The Japanese captured her and the US Gov't didn't do anything about it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Smirk

Actually I saw the photo they are using to make that argument.  I'll have to watch the special to see if they have more proof than that.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-06-2017, 09:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Smirk

Actually I saw the photo they are using to make that argument.  I'll have to watch the special to see if they have more proof than that.

I still haven't figured out who is who.  I'm guessing Amelia is the one sitting as that is the only person with their back to the camera as far as I can tell.  No idea which one is supposed to be Noonan.  It was nice of the cover uppers to hide the photo in the Archives rather than just destroy it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-06-2017, 10:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I still haven't figured out who is who.  I'm guessing Amelia is the one sitting as that is the only person with their back to the camera as far as I can tell.  No idea which one is supposed to be Noonan.  It was nice of the cover uppers to hide the photo in the Archives rather than just destroy it.

There's a man standing to the left that is supposed to be Noonan.

That man and the one sitting still looked asian to me.  But that was on a video promoting the show.
(07-06-2017, 09:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Smirk

(07-06-2017, 10:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: There's a man standing to the left that is supposed to be Noonan.

That man and the one sitting still looked asian to me.  But that was on a video promoting the show.

What channel is that supposed to be on?  History Channel?  or is it a Dateline or 20/20 type of show?

I remember as a kid watching the Unsolved Mysteries episode about her.  One of the theories back then was that she was captured and the Japanese couldn't tell if she was a man or woman because of her short hair and made her undress in front of them.  ???? why I remember that part, I have no idea.  Ninja
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(07-06-2017, 11:07 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What channel is that supposed to be on?  History Channel?  or is it a Dateline or 20/20 type of show?

I remember as a kid watching the Unsolved Mysteries episode about her.  One of the theories back then was that she was captured and the Japanese couldn't tell if she was a man or woman because of her short hair and made her undress in front of them.  ???? why I remember that part, I have no idea.  Ninja

History channel.

http://www.history.com/specials/amelia-earhart-the-lost-evidence