Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I've never seen...
...someone so thoroughly hated by his fellow players. It's almost impressive how hated he is. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I mean they all had to rely on someone else to humble him. That’s why they are all sitting at home tweeting and not on the field. It says just as much about them.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I’d say. Lots of sore losers. He must talk a lot of trash. I bet all those players would rather be at the super bowl then sitting on the couch though. Apple played pretty solid this post season. He can still get better but I don’t think he’ll ever be a shut down corner. Worth the cheap contract for sure though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eli needs to keep his mouth shut. When you mouth off and can't back it up, expect the backlash when you get toasted.
Reply/Quote
And what’s funny, is he’s been further than any of them except the Chiefs players, and Hardman is not even the top 20 reasons why they got that ring.
Reply/Quote
Eli played well this season but he made a fool out of himself on social media. I’m not even sure if he’s worth re-signing due to the negativity he brings to the team
Reply/Quote
So............... Was that Trae Waynes on the field like a moron in street clothes getting us a penalty? Cause I have never seen that
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:17 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: So............... Was that Trae Waynes on the field like a moron in street clothes getting us a penalty? Cause I have never seen that

Vernon Hargreaves

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Vernon Hargreaves

Ooof. That was soooo stupid. Lmao. 

I don't know enough about why people are hating on him. He must have peeved a lot of folks off for sure though
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:08 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah I’d say. Lots of sore losers. He must talk a lot of trash. I bet all those players would rather be at the super bowl then sitting on the couch though. Apple played pretty solid this post season. He can still get better but I don’t think he’ll ever be a shut down corner. Worth the cheap contract for sure though.

When that many people are talking shit to 1 player its probably time to look inward rather than outward. Notice they aren't talking about anyone else in the league. When have you ever seen that many players come out against one player? 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 04:11 AM)TheFan Wrote: When that many people are talking shit to 1 player its probably time to look inward rather than outward. Notice they aren't talking about anyone else in the league. When have you ever seen that many players come out against one player? 

Exactly. 

Whatever you wanna say about Apple's play and whether he's been good or bad for us; with the amount of crap he talks, you'd expect him to be the #1 shutdown corner in the league, let alone this team. He's quite expendable and with the crap he's been talking, he probably deserves the humbling he's currently getting. And I say that as a fan of the team he's on.
Reply/Quote
I feel like I don't need to say anything about Eli ever again after last night.

Did he lose us the game by himself? No.

Did his mistakes make it harder to win.....yep. (Just like the o-line)

He filled in admirably when he was supposed to be a backup.

CB is definitely something we need to upgrade after we spend our first 6 picks and 3 FA signings on offensive line.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Vernon Hargreaves

Moved up to #1 on the cut list.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 10:49 AM)basballguy Wrote: I feel like I don't need to say anything about Eli ever again after last night.  

Did he lose us the game by himself?  No.

Did his mistakes make it harder to win.....yep.  (Just  like the o-line)

He filled in admirably when he was supposed to be a backup.  

CB is definitely something we need to upgrade after we spend our first 6 picks and 3 FA signings on offensive line.

He's a good backup CB.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 10:54 AM)Interceptor Wrote: He's a good backup CB.

no argument from me here.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 10:58 AM)basballguy Wrote: no argument from me here.  

Just keep him away from the PR department.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I do believe the better team yesterday won.

I do believe without fixing our -o-line, we had about as good a season as we could have.

I don't believe penalties cost us the game. They are just part of it...both for us and against us...

BUT...

Vernon Hargreaves needs to be taken out back, beaten up, then dragged through the streets while we all cry "Shame! Shame! Shame!"
Reply/Quote
Well, when you piss of a whole fan base and the city they are in, you reap what you sow.

Waiting on Giants players to chime in next.
Reply/Quote
Lol bunch of guys sitting on the couch blasting a kid who beat them. Sad.

He did it to himself though running his mouth.

He did a damn fine job for us this year. Was our 4/5th CB coming in making barely over $1 mil this year and has had big snaps all season long and was a starter most of the year.

Haven’t seen the yards allowed from yesterday but my guess is he still probably had a better game than Ramsey and he was going up against the #1 yardage WR in the league with a QB who had time to get him the ball.
Reply/Quote
They lame. Eli wasn't even the issue. They was waiting for a reason to hate. They got it last night, but the fact the had to hold it in for so long is a win for Eli (and the Bengals). A lot of players hated to see the Bengals in that spot. Hated to see Burrow get CPOY, hated to see Chase get OROY. F.E.A and I'm not even an Apple fan, but players across the league showed their true colors and they hated to see the Bengals in the big game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote