Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want REP Points and I NEED REPS SO I BET YOU ALL
I bet you all that the Bengals win against Baltimore and if they do you have to REP my REPS up to over 10,000.... whoever post on this thread and agrees with the bet before 1pm Sunday I will rep them 1 Max Rep (if you choose Baltimore to win) (This use to be a big topic on the last board) REPITY REP REP!!! So... I hope to have some takers to make the season a bit more interesting!!!

Reply/Quote
I'm just giving you the rep now for this unbridled display of give-a-damn.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
whats rep?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 03:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I bet you all that the Bengals win against Baltimore and if they do you have to REP my REPS up to over 10,000....  whoever post on this thread and agrees with the bet before 1pm Sunday I will rep them 1 Max Rep (if you choose Baltimore to win) (This use to be a big topic on the last board) REPITY REP REP!!!  So...  I hope to have some takers to make the season a bit more interesting!!!

On the old boards they got hijacked once; not sure how it happened but I watch folks go from 100 to 10000 point overnight. There was also a poster named Kday, she was a huge 85 fan and made folks mad. She went to like -90000 in one night. But I'm always willing to help the needy. Here's some bfine rep; it's the best on the streets
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Post something worth a damn, hopefully something interesting and I promise to consider adding a click to my Bengal lurking experience.

True story.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 04:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I'm just giving you the rep now for this unbridled display of give-a-damn.

What he said
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 03:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I bet you all that the Bengals win against Baltimore and if they do you have to REP my REPS up to over 10,000....  whoever post on this thread and agrees with the bet before 1pm Sunday I will rep them 1 Max Rep (if you choose Baltimore to win) (This use to be a big topic on the last board) REPITY REP REP!!!  So...  I hope to have some takers to make the season a bit more interesting!!!

dang where is that neg rep button when you need it lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1559070494_on6lpcz8eu-gif.669075]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 07:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: .

[Image: InnocentOddballBeaver.gif]

[Image: astros-jonathan-villar-butt-slide.gif]

[Image: cincinnati-mayor-mark-mallory-amazing-fi...h-gifs.gif]

[Image: sanchez.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

I will take this bet and let you know I have a bridge in Cincinnati I can sell you a share for $100 cash that you can use as a toll bridge. Takers will be a millionaire within days. Nervous The excitement sent a tingle down my leg.  Tongue
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
darn..if I had known that all I had to do get 10,000 rep points was to ask for them, it wouldn't have taken me from day 1 to today to hit that level.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I just bumped you for the comic relief and optimism.
Reply/Quote
First you get the rep. Then you get the power. Then you get the women.

[Image: tony-montana.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

What are you going to do with 10,000 rep points?  Are you going to redeem them for season tickets or are you going to spend them on Bengals gear?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 07:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: 1559070494_on6lpcz8eu-gif.669075]

I’ll rep you instead for giving me a laugh. And for your new sig.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 01:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ll rep you instead for giving me a laugh. And for your new sig.

Agreed.  That first gif is just awesome on so many levels.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 12:40 PM)shanebo Wrote: Agreed.  That first gif is just awesome on so many levels.

The fat dude trying to dunk never gets old either lol

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 12:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The fat dude trying to dunk never gets old either lol

Yep.  And ever since that "disheveled Bengals owners" thread/picture from a few weeks back, I can't help but laugh and think of Fred Flintstone every time I see PBII's picture ... Max Reps to Bengalholic!
Reply/Quote
IN THE END THE REP YOU TAKE IS EQUAL TO THE REP YOU MAKE

LOOKING FOR REP FROM A BEATLES FAN
Reply/Quote