Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want REP Points and I NEED REPS SO I BET YOU ALL
(11-06-2019, 07:56 PM)pally Wrote: darn..if I had known that all I had to do get 10,000 rep points was to ask for them, it wouldn't have taken me from day 1 to today to hit that level.

I for one am not a betting person,however the spread is 12.5 with the ravens winning.I have not seen much from the nati to believe the defense can stop anyone and this week will be no different.Same lousy players on defense and they will be embarrassed once again. The ravens are going to run run run  and eat clock,they know why to win on the road.They will play their game and they do not fear the nati,its like a home game to them.I could easily see them scoring 30 plus,we have no defense folks,its just awlful.Now hoping against hope they pull it out.I would be very happy. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 05:51 PM)Millhouse Wrote: whats rep?

It's short for 'reputation'.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 04:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I'm just giving you the rep now for this unbridled display of give-a-damn.

Ditto.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 03:11 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I for one am not a betting person,however the spread is 12.5 with the ravens winning.I have not seen much from the nati to believe the defense can stop anyone and this week will be no different.Same lousy players on defense and they will be embarrassed once again. The ravens are going to run run run  and eat clock,they know why to win on the road.They will play their game and they do not fear the nati,its like a home game to them.I could easily see them scoring 30 plus,we have no defense folks,its just awlful.Now hoping against hope they pull it out.I would be very happy. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

What?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 03:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's short for 'reputation'.  Mellow

lol
Reply/Quote
Jump on MY bandwagon I predicted this over a week ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2019, 03:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I bet you all that the Bengals win against Baltimore and if they do you have to REP my REPS up to over 10,000....  whoever post on this thread and agrees with the bet before 1pm Sunday I will rep them 1 Max Rep (if you choose Baltimore to win) (This use to be a big topic on the last board) REPITY REP REP!!!  So...  I hope to have some takers to make the season a bit more interesting!!!

If you want rep points' just post negatively about the Bengals 100 times a day...you'll be up over 10k in no time.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote