Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want the Browns to get a TD ...
... in overtime so it ends their season on a good note and puts a sour taste in the Steeler's mouth for next week.

So what if the Steelers played their second team?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:08 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: ... in overtime so it ends their season on a good note and puts a sour taste in the Steeler's mouth for next week.

Nope.   Wink
Reply/Quote
The Steeler players were yucking it up on the sidelines in the first half as if it were a pro bowl game.
Reply/Quote
Hell of a play call on 2nd and goal, Hue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:08 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: ... in overtime so it ends their season on a good note and puts a sour taste in the Steeler's mouth for next week.

You must be pretty familiar with sour taste in mouths eh? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: The Steeler players were yucking it up on the sidelines in the first half as if it were a pro bowl game.

I didn't watch. Was Tomlin cheerleading or yucking?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hell of a play call on 2nd and goal, Hue

Same type of call he made on the two point conversion in the playoff game last year. Got Hill moving sideways and played into the only stregth the steeler D had last year....LB speed. That was the play that lost that playoff game. The Bengals line up in the jumbo package and pound it in like they did on the previous TD and the Bengals are up by 3. The steeler FG at the end would have been to tie, not win. I was one who was not mourning the loss of hue as OC. I hope he burns in that dumpster fire of a franchise in cleveland.
Reply/Quote
If anyone wants to know why the Browns are 1-15, just look at what they do with 1st and goal on the 2nd in the playoffs. Anyone here could have called those plays better.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote