Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same old ravens
I was glad to see the ravens got back to their ways of being the Bengals bitches. Even without AJ Green, Eifert, Hill, Bernard, Burfict and a host of other Bengals starters, the Bengals were still able eek out a 17 point thrashing of a sorry ravens team. Without pitta, flacco would have had like 10 completions, and Rex Burkhead was able to put up 119 yds and 2 TDs against the ravens 2nd ranked run D. But one of the best parts of slapping the ravens around again was that after this game we will no longer have to listen to announcers fellating how "tough" that fossil steve smith is. Good job Bengals, and thanks ravens for getting things back to normal.
Reply/Quote
The Ravens looked like they went out just to collect their paycheck. They couldn't have cared less how they played on the field. No concern about giving Harbaugh a 9-7 record to fall back on.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Ravens looked like they went out just to collect their paycheck. They couldn't have cared less how they played on the field. No concern about giving Harbaugh a 9-7 record to fall back on.
The fact that they didn't smash the Bengals in the fourth quarter is testament to this... Seems like everybody else has.

I actually think it sucks that Steve Smith is retiring. I hated that he ended up on a division rival, but I liked him as a player. He's that cliche scrappy, little guy with heart..
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 10:55 PM)jason Wrote: The fact that they didn't smash the Bengals in the fourth quarter is testament to this... Seems like everybody else has.

I actually think it sucks that Steve Smith is retiring. I hated that he ended up on a division rival, but I liked him as a player. He's that cliche scrappy, little guy with heart..

He's a caricature of himself.  "Nobody respects me" while the last 10 years, nobody would shut up about him.  Spinning the ball and talking shit after a 1st down when down by 17?  This isn't a Baltimore thing.  I've disliked the guy for years.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote