Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to legally change my name.
Ok, so let's really assume my real name is Harley Dog. I wonder if a Judge would let me change it to Judge Harley Dog? Can you think of the reduction in soliciting phone calls you might receive or the amount of insurance claims denied just because you are "Judge Harley Dog? Heck, I might start receiving gifts in the mail and donations. Maybe even get out of a traffic ticket from a rookie cop? HEHE.

Yes I've had 3 beers! But one hellova idea! I'm sure Fred will shoot down the idea, but hey, I didn't say I wanted to change to Attorney Harley Dog. I want to be respected, not have everyone thinking of T-Boning me at every intersection. HEHE - Just pickin Fred. Yet still would be cool to be called Judge Dog!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wanted to change my name, too, to Obediah Ratslinger. But now I'm thinking Judge Obediah Ratslinger.

We are gonna be so cool.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 09:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I wanted to change my name, too, to Obediah Ratslinger.  But now I'm thinking Judge Obediah Ratslinger.  

We are gonna be so cool.

Everyone is entitled to 1 alcohol influenced thread a month. It's the off-season. What else is there to do?

Reply/Quote
I might be way too sober to participate here...But here goes.

I have no idea about the rules in other states, but here in CT for there to be a name change, (in probate court at least) a magistrate has to find that the name change is not "to deceive, defraud or mislead and person or government agency."

Sorry to be a party pooper
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 11:37 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I might be way too sober to participate here...But here goes.

I have no idea about the rules in other states, but here in CT for there to be a name change, (in probate court at least) a magistrate has to find that the name change is not "to deceive, defraud or mislead and person or government agency."

Damnit!

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 11:37 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I might be way too sober to participate here...But here goes.

(02-15-2017, 12:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit!

What about Judge Reinhold?
[Image: judge-reinhold.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2017, 12:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about Judge Reinhold?
[Image: judge-reinhold.png]

My thought exactly.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Max Power. The name you love to touch, but you mustn't touch.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_lpkxfbPkun1qf6a5to1_400.gif]
(02-15-2017, 09:21 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Max Power. The name you love to touch, but you mustn't  touch.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2017, 04:20 AM)xxlt Wrote: My thought exactly.

Born Edward Ernest Reinhold. Judge is a given nickname.
Reply/Quote
It's good to see I'm not the only one who makes alcohol induced posts.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2017, 12:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's good to see I'm not the only one who makes alcohol induced posts.

Beginning to think alcohol might help when reading these posts, too.  
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2017, 08:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Beginning to think alcohol might help when reading these posts, too.  

You're a Bengals fan.  Alcohol is your only hope.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2017, 08:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You're a Bengals fan.  Alcohol is your only hope.

I think we're way beyond mere alcohol at this point.  Time to break out the meth.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I think we're way beyond mere alcohol at this point.  Time to break out the meth.

[Image: 6bdc0ee49ca98200697424133b5f1b61f99286e1...9e2ef2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rusty Shackleford reporting in.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I'm changing my name, (and some other stuff.)
[Image: bio_judy.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2017, 08:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm changing my name, (and some other stuff.)
[Image: bio_judy.jpg]

Dick? Is that you?

Reply/Quote
If I change my name, it will be to San Jose Biker Meth.
Reply/Quote
I have a nephew whose name is Governor.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote