Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I want to see Bengals Block & Tackle 1st Half against Giants.
I think the pass blocking has been fine and the defense tackled a lot better. I want to see better run Blocking though.
Want I really want to see is a crisp offensive unit like we saw against the cheifs on the first drive and a defense that is playing discipline and ferocious through out the whole game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I haven't seen this terrible blocking many are pointing to in this preseason. Maybe folks just already have their minds made up.

Pass protection has been decent, but run blocking is lacking.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2019, 12:51 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I think the pass blocking has been fine and the defense tackled a lot better. I want to see better run Blocking though.
Want I really want to see is a crisp offensive unit like we saw against the cheifs on the first drive and a defense that is playing discipline and ferocious through out the whole game.

Agreed. But, I feel like Mixon and Bernard will be able to get yards.

Williams probably just isn't ready for NFL playing time yet.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 08:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On the bright side, with Andre Smith playing LT, I suspect that runs and scrambles to the Left side will be more productive..

Yes, Glenn is a cupcake out there in run blocking...
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2019, 01:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Glenn is a cupcake out there in run blocking...

It's a shame that a guy that big is so finesse. People think he's a mauler, but he's not.
Reply/Quote