Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I wanted to say
Thank you for letting me post in the JN! That is very kind of you guys.
Reply/Quote
In know my opinion doesn't count for much but. You've been around for quite awhile and you've never came across as a jerk or antagonist.

So I don't see any reason you can't stay. Despite what may get brought up from time to time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: In know my opinion doesn't count for much but. You've been around for quite awhile and you've never came across as a jerk or antagonist.

So I don't see any reason you can't stay. Despite what may get brought up from time to time.

Agreed... And I think PB should just come to the dark side, and renounce his Packer fanhood. We're more fun.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:35 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Thank you for letting me post in the JN! That is very kind of you guys.

Thanks for posting friend

Plus CamCat being a Bengals/Packers fan got me warmed up to the Pack backers somewhat.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Always welcome. Just to throw off the "others" might change your handle to "PackerBackin Bengal Fan"... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Much love packerbacker, long as you root for the jungle whenever the packers aren't involved lol..
Reply/Quote
Everything OK with your QB? He's ready to boycott the super bowl... if he gets there of course.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 03:49 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Much love packerbacker, long as you root for the jungle whenever the packers aren't involved lol..

Always!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 11:13 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Everything OK with your QB? He's ready to boycott the super bowl... if he gets there of course.

If we lose the SB I hope it’s to you guys honestly.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 09:35 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Thank you for letting me post in the JN! That is very kind of you guys.

It kind of helps we're not division rivals, eh? They'd have to dispatch you to smack..  Smirk
Nah...This ain't your typical fan board where any hint of not being one of the die hards you're a enemy spy or some nonsense..  I've enjoyed your insights from time to time..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 11:13 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Everything OK with your QB? He's ready to boycott the super bowl... if he gets there of course.

Not to go political, but I read where one MVP voter said he would not vote for Rodgers because of the vaccine deal, and Rodgers is trying to get that guy kicked off the committee.
Reply/Quote
Keep posting PB, I don't go to the other threads as much as JN. Need to hear from you brother. Cool
Reply/Quote
You are our favorite Bengals are your 2nd choice fan! Seriously, you are a great asset to the board and a great representative of your team fandom

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 11:28 AM)packerbacker Wrote: If we lose the SB I hope it’s to you guys honestly.

We owe you one. I was at the GB game earlier this year cheering my ass off. Wow, what a game.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Well, you did say Bengals was your 2nd favorite team. If that changes, let me know so I can ban you for posting in JN.  Ninja

I'm kidding dude. So glad to see you make an appearance. We only get little glimpses from you from time to time. Wish you were more active. The board loves you. 

Reply/Quote
Remember when you said Rodgers was done like 4 years ago?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, you did say Bengals was your 2nd favorite team. If that changes, let me know so I can ban you for posting in JN.  Ninja

I'm kidding dude. So glad to see you make an appearance. We only get little glimpses from you from time to time. Wish you were more active. The board loves you. 

Love? that's a bit strong. I like him..I LOVE my wife..  Not that there's much difference in the grand scheme of things other than little things such as...living together, sex, sleeping together, sharing our deepest, darkest secrets, money, and the other things like that..  Cool
Sorry packerbacker, but can't we just be friends? LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Four posts above. motoarch has posted a beautiful pic of a polar bear in a blizzard. Nice shot man!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

Nah, Boomer got pranked. It isn't true. 

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/07/aaron-rodgers-slams-report-of-planned-boycott-dumbest-story-ever/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/08/boomer-esiason-got-pranked-apparently-regarding-aaron-rodgers-super-bowl-boycott/
Reply/Quote