Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was wrong
I’m sorry I was wrong. We weren’t up against a machine too strong.
Reply/Quote
Who are u, and why would I care?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:08 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Who are u, and why would I care?

I'm the prophet, and you cared enough to reply.

It's okay my child. Carry on.
Reply/Quote

He's the yahoo who tried to jinx Burrow into throwing an INT in the GD thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:37 PM)Tomkat Wrote: He's the yahoo who tried to jinx Burrow into throwing an INT in the GD thread.

I thought he was banned onn principle? Mods are slipping these days.
Reply/Quote

Says a dude with even less posts who no one knows. 
Reply/Quote
"How long has it been since Burrow threw a pick" lol. But yeah, KC - "only human".

Seeing Mahomes on the sideline not touching the ball for the last 6 minutes, perfection, brought to you by Joe B.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: I thought he was banned onn principle? Mods are slipping these days.

Only if Joe threw a pick after that. Joe heard about the post (we texted him) and he said no bengals fan will be banned due to his play. So no pick. It actually helped!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:48 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m sorry I was wrong. We weren’t up against a machine too strong.

Only 77 posts and you're already apologizing? I've lost count of my posts and don't remember ever having to apologize.. Sorry..Sad  Actually I did a few times, but not over this stuff.. I think I got back at someone talking trash at me or something.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

[Image: slide_2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wtf? I walk into the weirdest crap. Back out to the garage I go.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "How long has it been since Burrow threw a pick" lol. But yeah, KC - "only human".

Seeing Mahomes on the sideline not touching the ball for the last 6 minutes, perfection, brought to you by Joe B.

I know you ain't talking after they tore you a new rectum.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Only if Joe threw a pick after that. Joe heard about the post (we texted him) and he said no bengals fan will be banned due to his play. So no pick. It actually helped!

It was an impulsive post after Romo pointed out his stats over the last two or so games. If he would've actually thrown a pic...broooo.

I would've ran out the thread tarred and feathered.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:37 PM)Tomkat Wrote: He's the yahoo who tried to jinx Burrow into throwing an INT in the GD thread.

And he would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for those damn kids!

[Image: 41625385250_5b82862b64_b.jpg]
(01-02-2022, 07:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: I thought he was banned onn principle? Mods are slipping these days.

'Tis the season for giving, so it was okay this week...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wtf? I walk into the weirdest crap. Back out to the garage I go.

Yeah “garage”

Old ‘burglar walk backwards’ TT at it again. Good to see.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:12 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: It was an impulsive post after Romo pointed out his stats over the last two or so games. If he would've actually thrown a pic...broooo.

I would've ran out the thread tarred and feathered.

It's OK, a lot of bigger idiots in that thread, not understanding what that thread is all about. One big laughing fest combined with heart attacks.

I think someone (Housh? lol) made a comment about how Mixon hasn't turned the ball over in forever and literally 2 seconds later he fumbled.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:48 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’m sorry I was wrong. We weren’t up against a machine too strong.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:07 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I know you ain't talking after they tore you a new rectum.

Dude, those people are jokes, they don't understand a lick of sarcasm. It's obvious, 1) they have no sense of humor, 2) no sense of sarcasm, 3) no idea about mathematics/statistics, and 4) no reading comprehension. We could call them the common NFL fan.

To say the game is over after a single TD is hilarious, and they believe it. They are so easily trolled, feebile minds lol.

The best part is when they think being down 24-0, they still have a chance. The best fan that Mike Brown loves.

If you think they're tearing anything you have no idea what trolling is lol. Those people are the rah-rah shiskumbah fans who think they're in it down 50-0. Don't know what reality is. Bengals sports for a long time is the ultimate dose of reality, if one does not think that, they are a bandwagonner lol.
Reply/Quote
Many were wrong about this game

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote:
Yeah “garage”

Old ‘burglar walk backwards’ TT at it again.  Good to see.
[Image: Qzh0h93.png]
Reply/Quote