Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went to buy a Burrow jersey and...
(04-25-2020, 11:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Says the guy with a #9 Burrow jersey as his avatar picture..   Mellow

Someone photo shop me a ten. Thanks  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm waiting on the limited to come out like some here, but does anyone know if the Color Rush will be an option or not on the NFL/Bengals Shop? My wife ordered me the printed black Burrow jersey, but she then cancelled when she seen it wasn't due until October 6th (I've heard this isn't the real due date, but it actually will only take a couple weeks?), and I'm glad she cancelled to be honest since I want the Limited/Color Rush.

No big deal, I'm just curious if anyone knows if it will become available? I didn't want to start a whole new topic on it. Thanks in advance.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 08:10 AM)Takedown Wrote: I'm waiting on the limited to come out like some here, but does anyone know if the Color Rush will be an option or not on the NFL/Bengals Shop? My wife ordered me the printed black Burrow jersey, but she then cancelled when she seen it wasn't due until October 6th (I've heard this isn't the real due date, but it actually will only take a couple weeks?), and I'm glad she cancelled to be honest since I want the Limited/Color Rush.

No big deal, I'm just curious if anyone knows if it will become available? I didn't want to start a whole new topic on it. Thanks in advance.

I’d imagine they will have some limited stitched color rush Burrow’s at some point. Pretty stupid all you can get right now (in any color) is a game screen printed Burrow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 08:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d imagine they will have some limited stitched color rush Burrow’s at some point. Pretty stupid all you can get right now (in any color) is a game screen printed Burrow.

Is it always like this? Or is the limited variety due to Covid? And thank you!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2020, 09:46 AM)Takedown Wrote: Is it always like this? Or is the limited variety due to Covid? And thank you!

That’s what I’m thinking...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote