Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I will gladly eat my crow
Thank you Duke, the Orlando signing was unexpected and absolutely amazing
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
From personal experience, it tastes like chicken.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 01:35 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: From personal experience, it tastes like chicken.

Yum
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 02:41 AM)Trademark Wrote: Yum

..  also from personal experience, make sure it's thoroughly cooked, and a little Texas Pete is good with it, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:46 AM)Trademark Wrote: Thank you Duke, the Orlando signing was unexpected and absolutely amazing

This isn't directed at you, but the whole stupid "eat my crow" statement bullshit. 

It doesn't erase stupid comments because you don't really have to eat a ***** crow. All you have to do is say something stupid then type the words 'eat my crow' (wow, what a harsh repercussion) and, voila, everything is ok. 

No, it's not ok. It's a stupid ***** way to try and cover up something stupid. 

Just stop saying stupid stuff.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 03:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This isn't directed at you, but the whole stupid "eat my crow" statement bullshit. 

It doesn't erase stupid comments because you don't really have to eat a ***** crow. All you have to do is say something stupid then type the words 'eat my crow' (wow, what a harsh repercussion) and, voila, everything is ok. 

*shakes head*

Oh silly man.  The internet chuckles at your anger.

Just log off if it bothers you.  The turds never go away.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 07:44 AM)Stewy Wrote: *shakes head*

Oh silly man.  The internet chuckles at your anger.

Just log off if it bothers you.  The turds never go away.

Oh, i know. But i got this for Christmas and i need to use it before it expires. 

[Image: turd-polish.jpg?w=158&h=203]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 03:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This isn't directed at you, but the whole stupid "eat my crow" statement bullshit. 

Come on man, people are allowed to have regrets... words or otherwise.
Reply/Quote

I was going to comment something similar.

I thoroughly dislike how the board either:

1 ) Half the board complains. The other half is like be patient.
2 ) If something good happens...the ones who said be patient are like 'See we told you!'

Can't we just enjoy moments.

Honestly, we don't know if moves are good or bad. Everyone thought Collins solved the Tackle issue.

Im hearing some things on Brown that the league viewed him as a RT and he wanted paid as a RT. So this will be interesting. On paper, seems like a good deal. But like Goodberry said, he wasn't a Top 5 Tackle. He's more like 10-12.

He's certainly an upgrade. But, we've seen moves we felt were good blow up in the past.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 11:08 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I was going to comment something similar.

I thoroughly dislike how the board either:

1 ) Half the board complains. The other half is like be patient.
2 ) If something good happens...the ones who said be patient are like 'See we told you!'

Can't we just enjoy moments.

Honestly, we don't know if moves are good or bad. Everyone thought Collins solved the Tackle issue.

Im hearing some things on Brown that the league viewed him as a RT and he wanted paid as a RT. So this will be interesting. On paper, seems like a good deal. But like Goodberry said, he wasn't a Top 5 Tackle. He's more like 10-12.

He's certainly an upgrade. But, we've seen moves we felt were good blow up in the past.

It's fun/funny to watch, though.
Reply/Quote

Dam, I’ve been doing this all wrong.. got worms twice already.. f—k! Why am I so stupid?

Thinks to self: it’s okay you’re learning. Also: I’m hungry (but I just ate).
Reply/Quote