Poll: Would you rather
Keep Dalton and Green
Sign Wilson and Quick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 options?
(06-28-2015, 02:52 AM)Stormborn Wrote: 2.77 TD/INT ratio, 2.37 Total TD/Total TO ratio.

Considering he's one of the best running QBs in the game, I can allow a few fumble for better production on the ground.

And God damnit man, now you made me check Andy's and it's worse than I thought.

1.5 TD/INT ration, 1.57 Total TD/Total TO ratio.

All the Wilson bashing is hilarious, in a sad sort of way. All he does is make plays to win games. WHO CARES HOW HE DOES IT. And there's no comparison. Wilson is hands down better than Dalton. He would make plays in any offense on any team because his feet and pocket awareness are elite.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 01:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: All the Wilson bashing is hilarious, in a sad sort of way. All he does is make plays to win games. WHO CARES HOW HE DOES IT. And there's no comparison. Wilson is hands down better than Dalton. He would make plays in any offense on any team because his feet and pocket awareness are elite.

Yeah, it gets a little crazy around here.

I like Wilson.  Even when he came out of college I felt he was underrated, and he has played better than I thought.

I would take him over Dalton, but I would never pay him $22 million.  He isn't worth that much.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, it gets a little crazy around here.

I like Wilson.  Even when he came out of college I felt he was underrated, and he has played better than I thought.

I would take him over Dalton, but I would never pay him $22 million.  He isn't worth that much.

I understand what youre saying but how can you afford not to pay him what the market bears? Someone will be willing to over pay for him. To me, the $22M would be acceptable if thats where he's placed among his peers(recently signed contracts) and as long as it was structured so as not to be team-unfriendly.

I do agree that he's not really what you would typically consider to be a $22M QB.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 10:52 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Say you're the Bengals new GM and Mike Brown comes and tells you that you have to get a QB and a #1 WR for around $28,000,000 average salary. You have the option of standing pat by giving AJ Green $12,000,000 a year on a new deal and keeping Dalton at $16,000,000 or signing Russell Wilson for $22,000,000 and a guy like Brian Quick for the remaining $6,000,000. What would you do?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd take Wilson, but not Quick. Can draft two or three better WRs in the draft and let them duke it out for #1.

Wilson just wins games and the game just isn't too fast for him like it gets sometimes for Dalton.

Rivers will be available also and he's looking for a team with talent around him. He's be another good option and another upgrade possibility.

Of course, for Mikey B to actually do the above, I would be sure that he'd OD'ed on some psyche drugs that turned him into his father's personality. Paul Brown had to no problem trading a player away, zilch, zero, nada problem with that.

Reply/Quote
Had Brian Quick on my fantasy team last year and dropped him quickly. Wilson is okay. Keep Red Rifle and Green.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote