Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I won a raffle drawing!
Yep, I can't say that I never won anything from buying chances, again. I went to serve as an official at a Strongman/Highlander Show today, and decided to buy $10 worth of raffle tickets, as I don't mind donating to causes to help our wounded servicemen and women.

Then came time for the drawings, and there were several prizes to be given away. I wasn't expecting anything, as I used to never win those sort of things anyway. Then it happened, my name was called, AND it was even for the prize I had my eye on. The prize is a gym accessory to be used in front squats, a fairly specialized piece that retails for $200. Not a bad score for $10 worth of tickets!

Anyway, I know it's probably pretty lame to most of you. However to me, it was pretty cool, and now I can no longer claim that I never win any prize drawings. Perhaps some of that luck will carry over to the lottery??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Damnit! You should have bought a lottery ticket. Today was your lucky day. However, saving $190 is good too. Now get to squattin.

Reply/Quote
You didn't win squat, you won squats accessory.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote