Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I wonder how Andy feels..
I really wonder how Andy feels after seeing that his #2 and #3 wide receivers are gone and now he will have to adjust to new people...

Let's hope for a easy transition for him and whoever his new wide receivers are.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 12:45 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I really wonder how Andy feels after seeing that his #2 and #3 wide receivers are gone and now he will have to adjust to new people...

Let's hope for a easy transition for him and whoever his new wide receivers are.

Probably feels better about that than knowing that Brock and Bradford are both $18m/yr QBs, and Flacco is the highest paid QB in the NFL. Lol

After all, he still has AJ.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Probably feels pretty good with AJ and Eifert, throw in Gio out of the backfield and he's probably feeling pretty good.

He will probably feel even better after we take a WR in the first 2 rounds.

Would have been nice to keep MJ but I prefer Iloka and Pacman, feel like in this draft especially it will be easier to replace a WR over CB or S.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He has to be feeling better than Brady did that season that he took a pay cut only to watch Wes Welker walk out the door. AJ + Eifert is about as good of a WR1/TE1 combo as you can ask for.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 12:45 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I really wonder how Andy feels after seeing that his #2 and #3 wide receivers are gone and now he will have to adjust to new people...

Probably feels OK knowing that he has Eifert and AJ.

The Bengals have pretty much ignored the WR position since they drafted those guys (Sanu, Jones) and they definitely need to get more explosive at the position.
Reply/Quote

well line Tate up in #2 he be good Ninja you know he did have that 1invredible catch this year. they'll bring him in some one that will work out fine as a #2. I say Andy hates to see them go,but he know there will be someone to replace them. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy will be fine. He will just get a 1st rounder to throw to this year I'm sure
Reply/Quote

He probably feels like renegotiating!  

He is, far and away, the best QB VALUE in the NFL, and it isn't even close.  This is his year.  Stay healthy and he will be renegotiating after this season.
Reply/Quote
Potential #2's "should" WANT to come here b/c they know all the attention AJ and Eifert command. Makes for a good job and opportunity for them.
Reply/Quote
Andy is the ultimate trooper. It won't even faze him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 04:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Andy will be fine.    He will just get a 1st rounder to throw to this year I'm sure

First round receivers (especially in a weak draft class, if the front office that doesn't usually take wideouts in the 1st even takes one) don't usually help right away.

Andy will lock onto AJ and we'll be back to the Dalton of 2013 if we're lucky. Hopefully Eifert can stay healthy, but that's not a given. Hobs thinks we'll be back to the 2 TE sets used mainly in 2013 with Eifert and Kroft getting receiving looks.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I feel we are content with playoff losses. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 04:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Andy will lock onto AJ and we'll be back to the Dalton of 2013 if we're lucky.

No he won't.

BTW in 2013 the Saints were the only other team besides the Bengals who had 6 different players with 400+ receiving yards.  Green only accounted for about a quarter of our receptions and a third of our tds receptions.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 04:12 PM)McC Wrote: Andy is the ultimate trooper.  It won't even faze him.

He will not like losing two receivers he has worked with so long.

But he will understand how the business works.

Good teams have to deal with losing coaches and players.  Andy would rather deal with these type of problems than play for a losing team.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 07:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He will not like losing two receivers he has worked with so long.

But he will understand how the business works.

Good teams have to deal with losing coaches and players.  Andy would rather deal with these type of problems than play for a losing team.

Good Post
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
He'll be fine, even better when we draft fuller in the first
Reply/Quote

Hopefully he's got the mind set that he's going to bring the new guys along and help them fit in to the offense. Brady and Manning are great at this. I'm hoping Dalton can do the same.

Reply/Quote
It's tough for anyone to feel bad about having Green, Eifert, and Bernard to throw to. Losing Sanu is nothing big, either. Replacing his two catches a game, and two touchdowns last season isn't an issue. Kroft can do that by himself. Even replacing Marvin's 4TDs isn't crazy. It's his 800+ yards of chain moving receptions that will hurt...

Jeremy Hill absolutely has to not suck again next year. We can find a competent #2 to put up some okay stats. The magic is going to have to come from another position, though, and Hill is the most talented guy capable of stepping up.
Reply/Quote
It's not like Dalton hasn't had a lot of new receivers to throw too almost every year.
(listed in the most yards to least yards)
2011 - Green, Gresham, Simpson, Hawkins, Binns
2012 - Green, Gresham, Hawkins, Tate, Binns, Sanu, Jones
2013 - Green, Jones, Bernard, Gresham, Sanu, Eifert
2014 - Green, Sanu, Gresham, Bernard
2015 - Green, Jones, Eifert, Bernard, Sanu

Next year he should be fine. I think we will get a WR early in the draft to be the #2 or #3 (If Eifert was healthy all last year he would have been the #2). I see the team going to 2 TE sets with Kroft a lot next year. I'm crossing my fingers for Treadwell / Doctson / Coleman / Fuller in the first or someone like Boyd in the second.
Reply/Quote

New WRs new OC...

Andy will be fine hes a pro... And this is the business.

Im sure hes happy he help Sanu and MJones make some good money.

Right now i believe hes focusing on his rehab with dr house in cali.
Reply/Quote