Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I wonder what Colin Cowturd Has To Say About Andy Dalton Now?
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/andy-dalton-is-extremely-overrated-the-herd-100515

Last week he said Bengals are 4-0 no thanks to Andy Dalton. Wonder what he has to say this week on his show? As if the previous 4 games weren't enough? Hats off to Andy Dalton today, he played lights out again against a great defense. I was at the Jungle today and it was ROCKIN! WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:23 PM)Clep Wrote: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/andy-dalton-is-extremely-overrated-the-herd-100515

Last week he said Bengals are 4-0 no thanks to Andy Dalton. Wonder what he has to say this week on his show? As if the previous 4 games weren't enough? Hats off to Andy Dalton today, he played lights out again against a great defense. I was at the Jungle today and it was ROCKIN! WHO DEY!

He's a putz !

I'd like to run in to Michael Strahan tomorrow in my Bengals t-shirt and just smile.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We had this conversation in an earlier thread, it went like:
"Win a game against Seattle with Marshawn playing." - Colin Cowherd
"Win a playoff game." - Colin Cowherd
"Win a Super bowl." - Colin Cowherd
"Win more than 1 Super bowl in a span of 30 years." - Colin Cowherd
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He has yet to win games against elite teams without help from the earth's gravitational shifts. Der-hay.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We had this conversation in an earlier thread, it went like:
"Win a game against Seattle with Marshawn playing." - Colin Cowherd
"Win a playoff game." - Colin Cowherd
"Win a Super bowl." - Colin Cowherd
"Win more than 1 Super bowl in a span of 30 years." - Colin Cowherd

Haha this is probably the likely scenario.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:38 PM)Clep Wrote: Haha this is probably the likely scenario.

I can't wait to see what this talking head has to say with his super cool radio voice.
Reply/Quote
I imagine Colin will say "Andy isn't good because he is not Andrew Luck".
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:18 AM)J24 Wrote: I imagine Colin will say "Andy isn't good because he is not Andrew Luck".

Andrew Luck starts EVERY drive off on his own 1 yard line, AND they make him play all 1st downs with his left hand tied behind his back and only 3 offensive linemen!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What a tool. You know he's really having to dig deep to blame Andy's success/Luck's failure on field position. That's a laugher. No matter where you are on the field, you still have to complete passes and make plays. Dalton has done that. Luck hasn't. It's that simple.

Obviously Cowherd doesn't watch many Bengals games. Otherwise he wouldn't be giving Dalton's weapons 100% credit for his success. The "weapons" aren't throwing the ball to themselves. They're not making the pre-snap reads. They're not throwing ropes. They're not timing the throws perfectly and making the correct reads on those throws.

I love how he rattles off all these average attributes that Dalton has (average arm, height, speed, etc), completely ignoring that Brees and Brady have no elite physical traits. Montana was 6'2" with a pop gun arm and he's the GOAT. Dalton doesn't need elite physical skills. All he needs is to master a good offensive system and to make good decisions. I think he's capable there.

In the end, this is just a dude that's paid to be controversial and also to pander to the fans of popular teams. The Bengals will probably never be one of those teams. Unless they win a championship and collect some bandwagon fans in the process. Until then, these talking heads desperately need a reason to doubt the Bengals. Dalton has been an easy target because he hasn't been a stud QB yet.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Who gives a crap what he has to say. Man some of you guys take things personal, as if Dalton was your blood brother. I've said numerous things about Dalton in the past, much of it well deserved. If Cowherd is still having a tough time admitting Dalton is having a really good season then that only makes him look stupid. In the end it shouldn't really matter to us fans what one stupid radio head has to say about our QB.
Reply/Quote
I stopped watching FOX news years ago because frankly I believe they are the devil. All they do is push fear and paranoia and outright lies. That clip you linked literally scared the shit out of me because some people will actually believe what that dude is saying to be true. Apply that to "real issues" and it's no wonder the world is cowering in fear and people believe the Illuminati actually exists.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:23 PM)Clep Wrote: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/andy-dalton-is-extremely-overrated-the-herd-100515

Well, if he said that, he's an utter moron, so why would anyone care about anything he ever said about anything?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's a turd, he's racist with his Dominican Republic remarks too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

My guess is he had his "I told you so" speech written after the third quarter, and then had to toss it.
Reply/Quote
Who is Colin Cowherd?
Reply/Quote
Funny thing is about journalists is they can predict we'll lose because of Andy and be wrong 15 times. As long as he's right ONCE he'll act like he's the man.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Andrew Luck starts EVERY drive off on his own 1 yard line, AND they make him play all 1st downs with his left hand tied behind his back and only 3 offensive linemen!!

And he has to play in the AFC South!  Now that's TOUGH!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:46 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: My guess is he had his "I told you so" speech written after the third quarter, and then had to toss it.

Bwhahahaha.  So accurate.  He likely stayed up late because his entire show was going to be based on the beige water pistol, and now he actually has to do some research and come up with a new topic.  I'm guessing he will destroy Dallas. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 02:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Andrew Luck starts EVERY drive off on his own 1 yard line, AND they make him play all 1st downs with his left hand tied behind his back and only 3 offensive linemen!!

Well it is a good thing he plays 6 games a year against the AFC South.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:31 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He's a turd, he's racist with his Dominican Republic remarks too.

I wouldn't label him a "racist".  The Dominican Republic is a country, not a race.  The word is thrown around too often nowadays.  
Reply/Quote