Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF BENGALS BEAT STEELERS, THEY CAN GO 10-6
(12-02-2017, 10:25 PM)treee Wrote: Why doesn't Shazier have eyebrows?

He's hypoallergenic 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 10:54 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: If he's in the spirit world than how can we see him?

While I would like the bengals to win enough to make the playoffs, and God willing win one, I don't see it happening.  

It will be very interesting the offseason moves this team makes.  I expect more of the same.

Do you see it happening if they beat Steelers ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 10:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's just an illusion.  You don't really see him.

That damn peyote gets me every time.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 10:59 PM)kevin Wrote: Do you see it happening if they beat Steelers ?

Not really, to be honest.  I don't think they win Monday night.  Pittsburgh expects to beat us.  We hope we can beat them.  We get get out coached, outplayed and out psyched when we play them.  Plus, they're too many other scenarios for the playoffs based just on us beating them.  But it is possible.

I expect a new coach and hopefully a different organizational approach.  I don't see the latter happen either.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say 7-9 with losses to the Steelers, Vikings, and Lions.
Reply/Quote

his pimp told him to shave them off...
they were scaring away the johns... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I’m all about optimism but don’t let Mike Brown and Marvin fool you into thinking this team is a legitimate contender
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 12:04 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I’m all about optimism but don’t let Mike Brown and Marvin fool you into thinking this team is a legitimate contender

Or even in the building.

Reply/Quote

Because Goodell rubs super glue on his ass cheeks.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 07:47 PM)kevin Wrote: If they beat Steelers, it would be foolish to put money on 7-9.   If they beat Steelers it means this team has improved greatly since 0-3 start. 

Does it mean that? The Bears and Jaguars beat the Steelers.

We play them twice a year. Every once in a while the law of averages comes into play and we should split with them.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 11:07 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Not really, to be honest.  I don't think they win Monday night.  Pittsburgh expects to beat us.  We hope we can beat them.  We get get out coached, outplayed and out psyched when we play them.  Plus, they're too many other scenarios for the playoffs based just on us beating them.  But it is possible.

I expect a new coach and hopefully a different organizational approach.  I don't see the latter happen either.

On offense, the Steelers are better at us at every single position. Every single one.

Their roster is just a lot better than ours.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 12:33 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: On offense, the Steelers are better at us at every single position. Every single one.

Their roster is just a lot better than ours.

Well aj would start for them. A healthy eifert does too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 12:35 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Well aj would start for them.  A healthy eifert does too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A healthy Eifert would start for us too.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think we can go 10-6......

next year.
Reply/Quote
I hope you're right Kevin. I hope a miracle happens !

But I'd say 7-9 is most likely, 8-8 is absolute best case scenario !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 12:43 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: I think we can go 10-6......

next year.

Yeah...this offseason will either be keeping Eifert or letting him go, not addressing the offensive line because we need to save money for Dunlap/Atkins contracts, talking about how great Ross will be, AJ McCarrons restricted free agency ruling, and mock drafts.

That's my prediction!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 07:47 PM)kevin Wrote: If they beat Steelers, it would be foolish to put money on 7-9.   If they beat Steelers it means this team has improved greatly since 0-3 start. 

I would put major money that they would come closer to 7-9 than 10-6. Your sucking yourself into it again, kinda like the crack pipe in your bedroom drawer saying, "C'mon kevin, just one hit....you can handle it"
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 07:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is a pretty big "if" to get past.  However, should they pull off the unlikely, and beat the hated rivals, on primetime, who knows what they could do.
When we beat the Steelers, I think we have the confidence to do anything.

I do think they lose to the Vikings in Minnesota, but then the Bears and Lions at home give me confidence, and I think Lawson and Atkins make Flacco collapse.
Yep, especially the offensive line, but also I think our defense is pretty good with people like Lawson.

If we don't go vanilla wine we get up, I think we can control games.
(12-02-2017, 07:50 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Can the OP at least  list the remaining schedule.  

C'mon man!
Vs Shittsburgh
Vs Da Bears
@ Vikings
Vs Detroit
@ Ravens
(12-02-2017, 08:41 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Sure, in theory they COULD but... Marvin Lewis in Primetime against Pittsburgh? That's a huge double-whammy against us. I just don't see it happening.

And even if by some miracle, we do beat Pittsburgh in Primetime, I guarantee you we blow it in one or more of the following games. It's just how things go with Marvin Lewis 
I think our pass rush and young D comes out like staved dogs and gets after them.

The question is if Marvin allows us to keep moving the ball on offense.
(12-02-2017, 10:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There's a huge difference between what I want to happen the remainder of the season and what I believe will happen.  I'd love for them to win 4 or 5 and get a wildcard slot, but this schedule has 2-3 written all over it.  We'll beat the Bears and steal one from the Lions or Ravens.  Steelers and Vikings are losses.  7-9, here we come.

We'll beat the Steelers and maybe carry that momentum into the Vikings game after we beat the Bears.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 07:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm serious.  If Bengals beat Steelers they are the best team left on the schedule.  If Bengals can beat them, they can beat the others.  Bengals who started 0-3 and have gone 5-3 since will show they have turned it around from 0-3 if they beat Steelers and can win out and go 10-6.

They still have a chance to go 10-6, 9-7, 8-8, 7-9, 6-10 or 5-11!

So many possibilities!! Ain't it great!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 09:14 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They still have a chance to go 10-6, 9-7, 8-8, 7-9, 6-10 or 5-11!

So many possibilities!! Ain't it great!

And there's only 1 possibility after, 1st round loss exit.  Cool
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote