Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE....
I put a 30 percent chance that a 6 - 10 team can win our division. Id gives us around 15 percent to be that team. Ill be watching Sunday I didn't watch 80 to 90 percent of the game against Cards due to the absolute pathetic performance in Pitt. Ill be watching Sun maybe for the final time this season that it will be a priority
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 03:37 PM)RobertVadas Wrote: fred..i am new here but have seen your posts..you are remarkably astute..very impressive..yet even if we should win..this team is garbage.

watched san francisco last nite..great offensive line that allowed for so many positive plays..and great defense...we are light years behind.

we should have traded down this year..gotten dalton risner..taken a RG in the 2nd round..anyone of 10-15 college RGs are better than hart and then with an extra pick taken Mack Wilson..linebacker.. 

this team plays discombobulated compared to good teams..

furthermore..aside from Glenn and AJ ( even though Ross has caught some passes )  Marvin had this very same team at 4-1 before the injury bug hit us last year

everything is amiss

How did this RobertVadas guy get banned already?
Reply/Quote
I am sure you have been taking a lot of crap for this thread Kev. But I agree, anything can happen and in the Seattle
game, the Bills game and the Cardinals game we were in it till the end and if we just got the ball last we would of won.

Our record is what we are but some are acting like we have been blown out in every game...
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 12:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am sure you have been taking a lot of crap for this thread Kev. But I agree, anything can happen and in the Seattle
game, the Bills game and the Cardinals game we were in it till the end and if we just got the ball last we would of won.

Our record is what we are but some are acting like we have been blown out in every game...

we get blown out every other game...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 12:31 PM)The Clapp Wrote: we get blown out every other game...

True lol
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it, but Baltimore's strengths (running the ball/mobile QB/TE that can catch) are perfectly aligned to destroy our weaknesses.
Reply/Quote
This is the first time I have actively wanted the Bengals to lose. If that makes me a bad fan so be it.but what I want is simple.

Keep losing and fall completely out of race early.

Move every aging piece for draft assets (if the deal is good)

Use cap space to sign OL and LBs and draft QB early. We need to nail the next two drafts.

Pray for an actual New Dey. That's the only hope. We need to hit a jackpot at QB and turn this franchise around. It can be done quick if they're bold, especially considering the rest of the division looks like they're not close to being super bowl contenders either.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I hate to say it, but Baltimore's strengths (running the ball/mobile QB/TE that can catch) are perfectly aligned to destroy our weaknesses.

Sure does from what we saw last game.

We will see if these coaches REALLY know how to adjust.

If they trot out Preston and Vigil all game again we will be destroyed by the Ratbirds if we cannot contain Lamar.

(10-09-2019, 01:38 PM)Brimey Wrote: This is the first time I have actively wanted the Bengals to lose. If that makes me a bad fan so be it.but what I want is simple.

Keep losing and fall completely out of race early.

Move every aging piece for draft assets (if the deal is good)

Use cap space to sign OL and LBs and draft QB early. We need to nail the next two drafts.

Pray for an actual New Dey. That's the only hope. We need to hit a jackpot at QB and turn this franchise around. It can be done quick if they're bold, especially considering the rest of the division looks like they're not close to being super bowl contenders either.

You aren't a bad fan Brimey, I have started to lean this way and never have before.

Will have to wait and see though if the new coaches can get better as the year goes on and learn to adjust better.

No more blowouts please and no more Defensive breakdowns regardless of how many games we lose is what i want to see.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 12:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am sure you have been taking a lot of crap for this thread Kev. But I agree, anything can happen and in the Seattle

Weakest excuse ever. The worst teams in all of sports play close games. The reds lost more one run games than anyone in MLB. Bungles in the 90's had so many leads or were involved in so many close games with 7-8 minutes lest in the game and got beat because they expected to and were suppose to.

This team lacks heart, leadership and simply expects for things to go wrong. The worst part about this team is the total lack of talent. The worst LB's in the league and a terrible terrible OL. A QB that simply can't make winning plays anymore...
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 03:33 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Weakest excuse ever. The worst teams in all of sports play close games. The reds lost more one run games than anyone in MLB. Bungles in the 90's had so many leads or were involved in so many close games with 7-8 minutes lest in the game and got beat because they expected to and were suppose to.

This team lacks heart, leadership and simply expects for things to go wrong. The worst part about this team is the total lack of talent. The worst LB's in the league and a terrible terrible OL. A QB that simply can't make winning plays anymore...

We had about the worst offensive display possible in both the Bills and Cardinals games. No way did we deserve to win either of those games.

And against Seattle, we basically doubled them in yards and scored less points. It was mainly a coaching loss. Bad playcalling.
Reply/Quote
You had to know I would post this right?

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 03:33 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Weakest excuse ever. The worst teams in all of sports play close games. The reds lost more one run games than anyone in MLB. Bungles in the 90's had so many leads or were involved in so many close games with 7-8 minutes lest in the game and got beat because they expected to and were suppose to.

Agree to a point, just saying we weren't just blown out of every game like some are acting.

We are also missing a lot of talent, if AJ Green and Jonah were playing i bet we would of won those 3 games easily.

True on lack of talent at LB and most of the O-line besides Hopkins who has very high grades at this point.

7th best Center pass blocking, 2nd best Center run blocking so far is Hopkins.

My biggest criticism is starting Preston and Vigil over Pratt all the time, this is ridiculous IMO.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 01:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure does from what we saw last game.

We will see if these coaches REALLY know how to adjust.

If they trot out Preston and Vigil all game again we will be destroyed by the Ratbirds if we cannot contain Lamar.

You aren't a bad fan Brimey, I have started to lean this way and never have before.

Will have to wait and see though if the new coaches can get better as the year goes on and learn to adjust better.

No more blowouts please and no more Defensive breakdowns regardless of how many games we lose is what i want to see.

Yes, I still have interest in what happens. I'm ok with being bad enough to get the first pick if we...

Start showing ingenuity on offense
Price shows something at LG and Hopkins remains solid at C. Less holes to fill on OL will open the draft
Lawson gets going and Hubbard keeps improving. 
WjIII and Bates get back to form and look like core pieces again
See some more of Pratt and see if he at least flashes
Same with Sample

Need these young guys to show they have something. Looks bleak at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 04:26 PM)Brimey Wrote: Yes, I still have interest in what happens. I'm ok with being bad enough to get the first pick if we...

Start showing ingenuity on offense
Price shows something at LG and Hopkins remains solid at C. Less holes to fill on OL will open the draft
Lawson gets going and Hubbard keeps improving. 
WjIII and Bates get back to form and look like core pieces again
See some more of Pratt and see if he at least flashes
Same with Sample

Need these young guys to show they have something. Looks bleak at the moment.

Real bleak when you are 0-5 and looking at playing the best team in a shitty Division.

But there is talent to watch and we have some good players. Something to try and build on through the Draft.

Jonah should be back next year so that should really help. Just hoping we use FA somewhat to improve the team.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 04:07 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Please stop.

Why are people upset at a little optimism? Who cares if its grounded in reality or not? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Tomkat Wrote: How did this RobertVadas guy get banned already?

My guess is he's an alter
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Love the optimism. Don't see it happening though.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I just did a DraftKings lineup with Ravens players (Jackson, Ingram, Andrews and their D), the Bengals ALWAYS screw me in fantasy, so no doubt they’ll play their best game of the season thus far.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 07:42 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I just did a DraftKings lineup with Ravens players (Jackson, Ingram, Andrews and their D), the Bengals ALWAYS screw me in fantasy, so no doubt they’ll play their best game of the season thus far.

Oh no you didn't?  Shocked

Keep that roster tho and hope you didnt bet much. If I do the same, knowing my luck, the Bengals would have a record performance at EVERY position and all my players would score negative pts. LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2019, 07:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oh no you didn't?  Shocked

Keep that roster tho and hope you didnt bet much. If I do the same, knowing my luck, the Bengals would have a record performance at EVERY position and all my players would score negative pts. LOL

I did a Bengals lineup for the Niners game, after an impressive passing game against Seattle. I think we all know how that turned out.
Reply/Quote