Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF Hill, Burkhead too injured, are we down to just Bernard ??
(10-14-2016, 01:11 PM)kevin Wrote: If we have to put Boyd at RB because we are out of RB's, then we are in big trouble....We are all waiting for a game where Green, Lafell and Boyd all have big game in the same game.  That is probably what it will take to UPSET the Patriots. ....Against Dallas Boyd was wide open for a deep TD and Dalton threw a dink pass.  I'm sure Dalton had to see that on the game film that he blew that play huge.  Boyd should be getting the ball more.  Of course our O Line is making Dalton want to do the quick dink passes. Our O Line stinks so far.

Agree with all of this, Boyd needs to be targeted more by Dalton. He has great hands and a savvy about him.

If you miss him running wide open obviously he is not one of your first reads..

(10-14-2016, 01:32 PM)Go Cards Wrote: I remember him. Never was a huge fan but was hoping to be proven wrong.

Yet at 5'11" , 200 lbs not sure he fits the mold described. 

I meant he is the type we should not draft, dude couldn't hold up in a Detroit preseason game.

Need bigger backs that can hold up in the AFC North. Gio is different, he is built like a Barry Sanders/Darren Sproles back, tough.

(10-14-2016, 03:11 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Honestly I think we went wrong making Hill the featured back.  Should have been Gio.  Hill on goal line and third and short.

Sure looks like a mistake doesn't it. Looked good early against the Broncos though.

Still, we are more unpredictable when Gio is out there we just need to have better patterns for him where he doesn't get killed.
Reply/Quote
Yep, they've thrown Gio into kill patterns way too many times. Give him room and you will get 1st downs. **** just go to Gio all day and throw 2 bombs to AJ, one will be caught the other will be PI.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote