Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF NO FANTASY BASEBALL
If the Players Strike and Owners Lockout cause no Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball in 2022 after no Fantasy Baseball in 2020, that will blow. If they end up playing some games with no Fantasy Teams, I won't watch. I enjoy Fantasy Baseball. Plus no trades are able to be made, and Reds were in dire need of making off season adjustments. Just as Covid 2020 awful baseball season, 2022 is shaping up to be as bad or worse. Baseball is killing itself. It's a boring game that goes too long. Games use to go 2 hours, now they go about 4 hours, and that is way too much filler time of announcers BS.

I'm a long Reds Fan, but if Strike / Lockout ruins yet another Fantasy season, I won't follow baseball in 2022, if they play any. If they ruin our Fantasy Leagues, they ruin Baseball for me.

The Bengals Board came back and had a good 2021 season, but these years off are making it hard for the Bengals Fans who set this ESPN League up and have The Draft and run the season and put up with peoples complaints. I could see the Bengals Board Baseball League folding if Baseball keeps making it hard on League Comish's to keep Leagues going. It would be sad, I like Bengals Fantasy Baseball League more than I like Reds anymore. I would hate to see it fold, but Baseball is just Killing Fantasy Leagues the last few years.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote