Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF We keep Marvin and Hue
(12-25-2018, 03:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: As much as I hate the idea of Marvin coming back and Hue still being around next year, I may have an idea to ponder. If Mike keeps both, instead of all this crap about Marvin being GM and If Hue is head coaching material why not make both coordinators? Hue offense of course and Marvin D. Bring in one of the up and coming young college coaches since Mike likes to hang on to them for 20 years anyway. It would be the perfect time to get a young coach while we have experienced coordinators, not great but experienced none the less. Dosent have to be a college coach, any of the coordinators that are being considered for first time HC jobs should all be on the table. I just think all things considered this would be a good idea.

Of course both Marv and Hue gone is my ideal situation but we all know that's not going to happen. I'm sure one will still be here.

Anyway..Thoughts

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe.

It's literally the best possible option if we must keep them. But it isn't going to happen because Mikey is a idiot and a troll. Even worse he is a soulless bastard.

Reply/Quote