Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IF the NFL Expands..... to 40 Teams.
(11-18-2021, 02:07 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or just add the World League teams, like the Barcelona Dragons and Berlin Thunder.

I know i listed london...  But there is issues with teams in europe...  Mainly The time zone disadvantage/advantage for home/away for those teams
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 02:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I understand that Fox[NFC] would riot, but why NBC?
They love the NFC East it seems like every opening game is either Cowboys vs Eagles or Cowboys vs Giants.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 03:13 PM)J24 Wrote: They love the NFC East it seems like every opening game is either Cowboys vs Eagles or Cowboys vs Giants.

Yes, ratings spell $$$$ even if later on in the season when one or two teams in that division have below .500 records. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 02:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I know i listed london...  But there is issues with teams in europe...  Mainly The time zone disadvantage/advantage for home/away for those teams

Have a 4 team euro division

Have the European teams come to the US for a road trip once or twice a year to play their non division away  games.
Have us or other teams go to europe once to play their euro road games at the same time.

Euro open and end the year with 3 game round Robin amongst themselves. Go to us twice, and have the 5 or 6 game non division homestead in the middle.

Euro division play week 1 2 3
Euro road trip weeks 4 5 6
Euro home. and bye weeks 6 12
Euro road weeks 12 13 14
Euro division play week 15 16 17
2 euro teams 17th game will be away or neutral, do these week 7 or 12

Pow. Coulda had a v8.

Could make first 3 and last 3 weeks divisional play across the league.

Could have 4 team north American division.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will be done. The money grab is insane. This ridiculous 17th game serves no purpose but an extra Sunday of revenue.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 02:07 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or just add the World League teams, like the Barcelona Dragons and Berlin Thunder.

Give me the Frankfurt Galaxy, loved their helmets.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I will be done. The money grab is insane. This ridiculous 17th game serves no purpose but an extra Sunday of revenue.

Should we go back to 14 games or even lower? 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:12 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Should we go back to 14 games or even lower? 

Gotta draw a line somewhere. The seventeenth game is awkward and unbalanced and serves no additional purpose. As far as expansion, the talent has already been watered down, and eight more teams will make it unwatchable. It’s getting there for me already.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
More teams inherently decreases the probability of a Bengals Super Bowl victory every season, so no thanks.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:03 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: More teams inherently decreases the probability of a Bengals Super Bowl victory every season, so no thanks.

Actually it would expand the playoff pool giving the bengals more changes to make it to the post season.. Plus there will be more bad teams to beat every year. lol
Reply/Quote
Ugh. There aren’t 32 qbs good enough to really be Nfl starters. Not to mention o line play seems to suffer as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote