Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IG Report: No bias?
(07-13-2018, 09:59 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have thought of elections in that way. I thought of the 2016 election in that way. Trump had autocratic behaviors during the campaign, that was concerning for me.

He's been exactly as I predicted he would be.  Nothing changed in his behavior.

The "give him a chance" crowd has just become the "he's the POTUS and you have to respect him" crowd.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-13-2018, 10:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: In the end it just does not seem like thew words someone would use to mean what he said.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is. I don't know."

So should the guy who said this be taken before congress to explain his comments?  Especially since he said them in public to a large crowd instead of on personal email.
(07-13-2018, 11:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is. I don't know."

So should the guy who said this be taken before congress to explain his comments?  Especially since he said them in public to a large crowd instead of on personal email.

I don't know was he showing potential bias in an investigation he was leading?  That's why this guy is in front of Congress.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]