Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dri Archer to Patriots?
Doubt it results in much, but the article mentions that Archer has already been contacted by New England.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/11/with-lewis-out-for-the-season-archer-to-patriots-speculation-ramps-up/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wonder if they had any interest in Wes Welker or was it a burnt bridge?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:06 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Wonder if they had any interest in Wes Welker or was it a burnt bridge?

Truthfully, I can't see how Welker or Archer would be of much value to the Patriots.  They lost a starting RB, not a change of pace "scatback" or a possession WR with concussion issues.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Trade Wilder for Gronk. We might just win a few more games if we had both Eifert and Gronk.

Ok, so I get in my personal little fantasy mode once in awhile ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hate to admit it but I think Brady could win with Gronk and whoever. And he went to Michigan. Nightmare.
Reply/Quote
The Patriots being the Patriots I could see them picking him up. They'll pull him out in a game, he'll have 220 multi-purpose yards and score 2 TD's one on a Punt return the other on a flea-flicker.

Then he'll disappear from the NFL never to be heard from again.

How the hell they do it ? I'll never know
Reply/Quote