Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY ON THE WAY!
Wink 
(11-15-2018, 09:23 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well yeah, but then again...… they're in freakin MINNESOTA!!!
"MINNESOTA"
"CINCINNATI"
Not so different..At least not in the spelling...
WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
The more important thing is it sounds like the City, County, and Bengals are putting everyones best interests to the forefront and working together for a better Cincinnati. Fair Play by Katie and the Bengals....Well Done...Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 05:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

^ A silent summation of the MB led Bengals^

I didn't open this thread until just now because I highly doubted it. Not surprised by what I found, at all.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals just released the long awaited artist rendering of the new bubble sponsored by Proctor and Gamble soapworks.. 
It's predepredetermined to pop upon contact with turf.
[Image: pmJNlzgvj]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals, will indeed, get an indoor practice facility ... the year that the Browns win the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 11:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: They don't need an indoor facility. Practice outside like real men.

Practice outside like my 2 cent high school's football team.
Reply/Quote
For other teams in the league, do they normally practice how to tackle in these indoor facilities?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I can see MB bringing in and setting up 5 or 6 giant bouncey houses.....
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 11:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: They don't need an indoor facility. Practice outside like real men.

Say that to the last 10 or more Super Bowl winners  Mellow
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote

I work outside every day.  When it's especially hot or cold, it suxx but I deal with it.  But that doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to have a climate controlled dome over me or that I wouldn't be able to do my job better if I wasn't melting or freezing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Id say the chances for a indoor facility on Hilltop are likely. Maybe in the next year or so. It seems like the club not fighting for the 30 million and giving up the property needed for the concert venue are bargaining chips for the upcoming lease renegotiation. Feels like the club is trying to stay here for a while longer.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Didn't the Saints just beat Cinci 51-14? Are they not real men?

Indoor facility would be great.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 09:40 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: "MINNESOTA"
"CINCINNATI"
Not so different..At least not in the spelling...
WHO-DEY!

The January temperature averages in Cincinnati are an average low of 20 and an average high of 36. In Minnesota, it is an average low of 7.5 and an average high of 23.7. That's a significant difference...
Reply/Quote
It's dumb not to have an indoor practice facility and anyone who defends us not having one is dumb.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 02:52 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: It's dumb not to have an indoor practice facility and anyone who defends us not having one is dumb.

Our practice fields are basically just a couple acres of grass and nothing else. Not the most professional setup either.

Some teams have entire facilities.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 01:40 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Id say the chances for a indoor facility on Hilltop are likely. Maybe in the next year or so. It seems like the club not fighting for the 30 million and giving up the property needed for the concert venue are bargaining chips for the upcoming lease renegotiation. Feels like the club is trying to stay here for a while longer.

The timing could not of been more impeccable  Cool  They're def trying to show some good graces to the fans and county. But I believe they're still getting 42 mil for stadium fixes & improvements. But they need that or it becomes RiverFront stadium.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 03:00 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: The timing could not of been more impeccable  Cool  They're def trying to show some good graces to the fans and county. But I believe they're still getting 42 mil for stadium fixes & improvements. But they need that or it becomes RiverFront stadium.

The stadium is incredibly plain compared to what other teams have inside. Kind of a shame.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 03:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The stadium is incredibly plain compared to what other teams have inside. Kind of a shame.

Yes, but they are usually pretty good about upgrades. They've done concessions, the scoreboard, and even weight room for the players.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 09:09 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yeah, it doesn't even need to be some massive facility like the Vikes and Cards. It just needs to be a place where they can practice while it's raining, snowing, etc. I honestly do not even care if there's weight rooms, a chefs kitchen or anything like that in there. Just a field, a few rooms for the trainers, maybe a few rooms for watching film. I am elated with just that.

Agreed.  You would be amazed what they can do with "bubbles".  You could have one attached to a side building with locker rooms and HVAC, etc.  The key for me is to keep your athletes healthy and training fast when the weather is poor.  Yes, I understand the concept of training in what you might play in, but that is a narrow focus.

Here's to hoping there is an end to being the only team north of Atlanta without an indoor practice facility. 
Reply/Quote
Didn't they build a 50 yard turfed indoor practice field like 3 years ago?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote